This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You may be right, Jeff.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
      China and Japan leading in penis size? I doubt this graphic.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
      Presumably they pulled this scientific information from hundreds of hours of dick measurings?
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• ha! "Pulled"

My guess is the condom companies.

Comment

• "The name is Goldstein. Tonto Goldstein!"

What? No one remembers that joke?

Comment

• Steven Wright joke, right?

One day I got on the bus, and when I stepped in, I saw the most gorgeous blond Chinese girl. I sat beside her.

I said, 'Hi', And she said, 'Hi', and then I said, 'Nice day, isn't it?'.

And she said, 'I saw my analyst today and he says I have a problem.'

So I asked, 'What's the problem?' She replied, 'I can't tell you. I don't even know you.'

I said, 'Well, sometimes it's good to tell your problems to a perfect stranger on a bus.'

So she said, 'Well, my analyst said I'm a nymphomaniac and I only like Jewish cowboys... By the way, my name is Denise.'

I said, 'Hello, Denise. My name is Bucky Goldstein.'
            Last edited by Timothy225; 03-30-2011, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Nah... I heard it when I was a kid.

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw a spectacular gorgeous woman boarding the plane. He soon realized she was heading straight toward his seat. As if his prayers were answered, she took the seat right beside his.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"

She turned, smiled, and said, "Business. The Annual Sexual Education Convention in Chicago."

He swallowed hard. Here was this most beautiful woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for sex education! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really," he said. "What myths are those?"

"Well," she explained. "One popular myth is that African American men are the most well endowed, when in fact it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Jewish descent. We have, however, found that the best potential lover in all categories is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly, the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you. I don't even know your name."

"It's Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba!"

Comment

• Zing!

Comment

• Indeed. Well, either or, it's still funny!

Comment

• A slightly different map.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=5285
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Damn, we seem to have cornered the market on D cups for the most part.

Now, which country has the best legs?

Comment

• I know Brazil has to have the ass crown.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          Damn, we seem to have cornered the market on D cups for the most part.
                          The research must have been done by these guys:

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            I know Brazil has to have the ass crown.
                            this.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ed, I owes ya rep!

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2bvozq-KK8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i2bvozq-KK8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X