This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• A buddy of mine sent me this.

Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Goddamnit!

You make me think there are chicks with swords looking for life partners, and you give me Bible thumpers!

Dick move.

Comment

• Um.

Yeah.

I'm Baptist and even I'm baffled by that. That said, I still have a pulse. Translation: I'd fuck the shit outta that regardless.
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-07-2011, 08:16 AM.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• More I think about it, the more it looks like something my ex would do.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Goddamnit!

You make me think there are chicks with swords looking for life partners, and you give me Bible thumpers!

Dick move.
              Maybe this might assuage your rage, Vin...

Brünhild, Slayer of Goreface Grimtooth the Fiendish, wrestler of dragons. Of five and twenty summers. Seeking possible LTR with male adventurer/wanderer/vagabond/sword-for-hire, age one score and five winters or older.
              Turn-ons: Bloodletting, treasure hunting, blacksmithing, bar-fights, long walks along the beach, romantic poetry.
              Turn-offs: Hagga and Black Lotus users, smokers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Turn-ons: Me.
                Turn-offs: Whatever I tell her they are...
                corrected...

Comment

• I dunno, Vin. She strikes me as one of those "liberated" types. Not one of those "woman's place is by the firepit, cooking today's kill" kinds of girls.

Nothing's been the same since the oceans drank Atlantis, I tells ya.

Comment

• Then we'd require a test of martial prowess to assert dominance...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Brünhild, Slayer of Goreface Grimtooth the Fiendish, wrestler of dragons. Of five and twenty summers. Seeking possible LTR with male adventurer/wanderer/vagabond/sword-for-hire, age one score and five winters or older.
                      Turn-ons: Bloodletting, treasure hunting, blacksmithing, bar-fights, long walks along the beach, romantic poetry.
                      Turn-offs: Hagga and Black Lotus users, smokers.
                      I'll take two. jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze louise humminahummina nnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• She looks more than a little bit like my one ex-GF (see my thread - the one who dressed like a witch at a Halloween party when I first met her).

No way in hell she looks like that now.

Comment

• awesome.

http://fuckyeahnouns.com/

Comment

• Haha.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It's easy!

Comment

Working...
                                X