X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Yes, Ed, let your jealousy FLOW.

Y'know why the State Police can get away with wearing those uniforms? Because nobody dares fuck with 'em. They will most assuredly ruin your day if ya do. Plus, they be stylin', yo!
    I see the gestapo has started to change up their color scheme.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fine, make fun of their uniforms. If you wind up left for dead in a drainage ditch by the Garden State Parkway - by accident of course! - don't wipe the slime and the blood off yourselves and come crying to me.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
        Fine, make fun of their uniforms. If you wind up left for dead in a drainage ditch by the Garden State Parkway - by accident of course! - don't wipe the slime and the blood off yourselves and come crying to me.
        BAM BAM BAM BAM, BUH BAM BAM BAM BAM

DON'T WANNA BE LI-QUI-DATED
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They'll do it! And they won't spill a drop of you on those snazzy uniforms, Slappy!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• LOL "Slappy"
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Yes, Ed, let your jealousy FLOW.

Y'know why the State Police can get away with wearing those uniforms? Because nobody dares fuck with 'em. They will most assuredly ruin your day if ya do. Plus, they be stylin', yo!
              Interesting tidbit that no one would care about. Those uniforms were designed by the father of Stormin' Norman Schwartzkoff.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Interesting tidbit that no one would care about. Those uniforms were designed by the father of Stormin' Norman Schwartzkoff.
                  Yeah, they look about that old.

Comment

• That's an actual RI State Police uniform too.

Ah, my unrelastic dreams of being in law enforcement.

Comment

• <object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-_RHRAzUHM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p-_RHRAzUHM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• That last part was like the Endor speeder bike chase but FOR REAL. Neat.

Comment

• Nathan Rabin interviews Violent J

As always the comments are a hoot.

For example:

Being a Juggalo means no cap is too large or sideways, no tattoo is too poorly thought out or badly executed, no '91 Chevy Cavalier is too largely chrome wheeled, no portion of daily nutrition derived from Doritos, St. Ides, and Marboro 120s is too excessive, and no chance of contracting HIV from banging a toothless tweaker Juggalette in a dumpster behind a 7-11 is too great.

Simply, being a Juggalo is livin' the dream.
                          I could barely contain myself with the laughter.

Comment

• Haters gonna hate.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That comment is fuckin hilarious, don't lie.

Comment

• It really was.

Comment

Working...
                                X