No announcement yet.

Tripping the taste buds fantastic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddammit. I used to live on the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers at Wendy's...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I just had two of the Jack in the Box jr. bacons...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

So, I tried this out last night.... my brothers and I and even got my mom to take one!

Eat all kinds of shit, lemons, limes, oranges, tangerines, peppers, hot sauce, ice cream. This stuff taste like a fruit roll-up and lasted for about an hour. Lemons where by far the best, tasted like a sweet, sweet lemonade, soooo good! Tangerines where way too sweet so I took a drink of my Pepsi which tasted like sugar water.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I imagine these would be good to have if you were lost in the desert and had to drink your own urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Goddammit. I used to live on the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers at Wendy's...
            310 calories isn't that bad. If you ask for no mayo you can effectively knock 100 calories off the total. I still love me the JBC.

Comment

And now for what you have all been waiting for.... THE TASTE OF PUSSY!!!! Scott gave me a couple for this purpose. Now, mind you, I love the taste, and this definately changed things. The taste was sweet which was, at first, alarming, but, in the heat of passion, turned out to be a great success. Every girl has her own flavor so this might not apply to yours, but with Suzanne it tasted like a sugary strawberry punch. Strawberry anything is my favorite, so this turned me into a beastly vagina licking tongue!!! I would have to say that this is not a "take everytime you eat pussy" thing, but a "you've gotta try this twice" thing. One for experience, and the other for scientific purposes.
              "You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
              Homer Simpson

"What if you get scared half to death twice?"
              Steven Wright

Comment

Refuckingdiculous
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

If the internet ever had a thread filled with way too much information, then this is it.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Beer tasted like Iced Tea with too much sugar. It was disturbing and inhibitted consumtion. Lemons=fantastic!!!
                    Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

Video or it doesn't exist.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Haha!!! Those are private...
                        Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

And only for Scott to see....hee hee
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Making a DVD out of said video!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
                            Homer Simpson

Steven Wright

Comment

I got the HD camera

Comment

Working...
                              X