14 Years and counting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Years and counting

14 years ago today I launched the forums. That is fucking nuts to me. To those of you that still spend time here I say: THANK YOU AND YOU'RE AWESOME.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

We old.

Comment

Damn, in two years she'll be old enough to drive.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

and legal in some states.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Thank you, Devin!

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            and legal in some states.
            Don't tell Fabfunk.

Comment

Oh shit, forgot about that guy. Wonder if he's still in prison?

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                Oh shit, forgot about that guy. Wonder if he's still in prison?
                He's still in prison and not allowed access to electronic equipment until 2030.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

He used to be at the prison in Fort Dix, not far from where I work, but was transferred to Loretto some time ago. Found this online - skip to point number 9, as it looks like somebody broke his jaw.

Comment

Gonna have that Michael Corleone drainage for life. love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      He used to be at the prison in Fort Dix, not far from where I work, but was transferred to Loretto some time ago. Found this online - skip to point number 9, as it looks like somebody broke his jaw.
                      I heard he got beat up, never knew what happened.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Damn, I'm not super active on here, but I've been lurking almost the whole time. Congratulations on the anniversary!
                        "Can't you just magic it away?"
                        "No, no more than you can just 'science' it away."

Xbox Live & PSN Tag: wydren

Comment

Thanks man!!

Comment

Not sure how I missed this post/board, but Happy Birthday, BDR!! Thank you, Rob, for giving us this wonderful safe space.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Boards/all sites will be up for another year thanks to a nice donation from BillyG and my tax returns! Woooooo. Another year in the books. Crazy to think that this place has been around since 2007 (technically earlier but the old PC boards didn't transfer when I brought them to VB). Yall are the best and I'm glad you continue to shoot the shit here when the future is making forums obsolete. WE'RE KEEPING IT ALIVE.

Comment

Working...
                              X