Fun with A.I. text generators.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun with A.I. text generators.

I wrote the first line and the program took care of the rest. I smell a franchise.

Rob and C.J. were being hunted by vampires because C.J. stole the magical jewel from the castle.

When Liam and Ian found them in the woods, they chased C.J. back into the castle, where C.J. was able to reach the portal to Sanctuary, a place where witches, vampires and demons existed.

Iona pushed through the crowd. "You can't come with me."

Liam shook his head. "No." "I'm taking care of him." She jabbed a finger in Liam's face. "You don't have to worry about me. He's a vampire, and I'll-"

"I don't want him to come with me. You have to fight him alone. I know you can." Iona shook her head. "I need him with me. I can't be alone in this."

"No!" Liam's face hardened. "He won't let you be alone. Don't you remember what he did to your first pack? He'll never let you walk away from him on your own. He'll destroy you."

Iona let her gaze slide past Liam, over the vampires, the Were, the wolves, the children-the humans who'd come to watch, some who were crying, some who were just stunned. Liam was wrong. She could fight Latham on her own. "He won't. I won't."

Then she ran, she ran fast, running from Liam and from all of her fears. Because she couldn't turn back. "Liam!" Liam came to an abrupt halt. His shoulders sagged. "Iona!"
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ari wrote the first line of this one, and it's even better.
    As CJ kissed the lamp he realized they must be related. When he walked up, his shirt had ripped on one side revealing a cleavage that barely made it above his breast bone, and his jeans were too small, they sat tight against his hips as if they didn't fit anymore.

In the morning the three of them packed their stuff up and headed out. Lola smiled at all the glances she got from some of the men in town, and CJ was glad that she was still as modest as ever, or as he put it, she was still the virgin she had always been.

Her nipples got hard as the cool morning air touched them and she tucked them back in her shirt. They got in CJ's truck and left.

About two hours down the road the silence was becoming uncomfortable for CJ.

"You know I love your aunt Lola, but …," he looked at Lola and then back at the road ahead of him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that it's been a long time since I've had any … intimacy. I just want to make sure that you don't regret what's happening between us."

Lola looked over at him, and gave him the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

"I haven't regretted it one bit, CJ. I never would have guessed that a simple kiss could turn me on as much as it did.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I put that info into a SW generator, and oh man. Today is a bit better.

Comment

Two things:

1) Fuckin' Rob making me laugh like a hyena over Ceej and Lola in the Starwar.

2) I really, really hope Ceej and Lola can make this relationship work - I'm a sucker for a good romance.

Comment

Working...
        X