board games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHHAHA. fucking Dork Tower.....

I remember that shit when I was a kid. That fucking card that kept all of your food, warriors, etcc was so easily trashed when I was little.

WATCH OUT FOR THE DRAGON.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Brigands!!!!
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Do you have a link to this remaster version? I'd like to take a look.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• here you go:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-to-dark-tower
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• that looks neat

Comment

• Agreed. I'm legit pumped for it.

Comment

• If I had people to play it with, that would be a pickup for sure. I like how they modernized it.

Comment

• What else?

I’m playing Etherfields, which is a BLAST. And my only campaign game.

Dune, obviously. I posted it on FB, but I did a custom 3d wooden board.

I’m gonna jump on the new Lacerda game when it starts, Weather Machine.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Depends on the group you play with and what type of games you like.

One of my favorite co-op games is Horrified. Just a fun classic monster game. Keyforge is a bunch of fun. Smash-It and the expansions are a blast.

I'm more of a card guy then a big board game guy if only because I don't have enough people that have attention spans that last 6+ hours for some of the bigger ones.

Comment

• Horrified is cool, but I’m apparently a snob, cause I really don’t like cardboard inserts for characters anymore.

Comment

• oh you're one of those guys. yeah, don't be that guy.

Comment

• the X-Wing/Armada/Rebellion SW games are a bunch of fun but can be expensive as hell. You will also need a lot of room.

Comment

• 5-minute Dungeon is a fucking blast when drunk with friends. So is the Marvel variant of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              oh you're one of those guys. yeah, don't be that guy.
                              HAHAHA

I mean, at least the price tag is legit. 3d printing is there to help. Mind you, I also hate overproduced games that suck.

5minute dungeon is that one quick fun game I play with my kids. Drunk should be legit too. Must try.

I have no interest in Xwing. Dogfights…meh. Armada looks much neater, but again, MONEY PIT.

Rebellion ain’t cheap, but it totally delivers at a fixed price. The expansion is a must have. A friend has it. I bought Eclipse instead. Rebellion’s weakness is that it’s a 2 player Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                5-minute Dungeon is a fucking blast when drunk with friends. So is the Marvel variant of that.
                                wait, variant???

Comment

Working...
                                X