No announcement yet.

board games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we just turned it into a swingers party!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
      I think we just turned it into a swingers party!
      does this mean i've just been kicked out of a thread i started?! damnit!
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Haha...poor nerdious.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Poor Nerdious, the most famous phrase at Podcaust.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

hahahhahahha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

/sigh... poor me indeed...

Comment

my friend, keith, and i played twilight imperium - third edition with part of the expansion at a board game meet up on saturday. i have the game, but never played it only because the game has rather a extensive rule book and i didn't want to teach others when it was also my first time.

holy bunnies, this game was long but it didn't even seem that long. we started at 11 am and ended at 8 pm. it was basically like galatic civilizations II in board game form or, if you've never played that game, master of orion III. seriously fun, that is if you like strategy games and i LOVE strategy games. if you are into lengthy board games, check it out. altough, be aware this board game runs about $80.

Comment

This is fucking awesome. I thought of you guys.

Comment

HA! I just bought Cataan a few weeks ago. Do you know there is a fully sculpted version that runs for a few hundred bucks!

Comment

And comes in a chest that's about 1' x 1' x 2'.

Comment

You could totally fit in there with room to spare.

Comment

Don't play board games much any more, but I was always partial to Trivial Pursuit; I am a storehouse of useless knowledge (I really oughtta go on Jeopardy! one of these days). I like Risk & Monopoly, too, but they take so fucking long, it's hard to find someone willing to play those with you. I also have fond memories of the game of Life. God, I'm dating myself here, aren't I?
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Iggy, I still play all of those several times a year.

Comment

I LOVE Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit!
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                                HA! I just bought Cataan a few weeks ago. Do you know there is a fully sculpted version that runs for a few hundred bucks!
                                lulz, I'll stick with the 10 dollar version on the 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X