No announcement yet.

board games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduced Eclipse: Second Dawn for the Galaxy to my group.

Wanna play Twilight Imperium-style space empire epic in one evening?

This is it.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Finally got my kickstarter Dust Biters game in the mail this weekend. It's awesome considering how minimal it is. It's basically a 2 player Mad Max-like card game. 21 cards is all you get and the jist is that you have a convoy going one way and each player gets a few actions on their turn to either destroy the other players cars or to move their cars up to the forward of the convoy. At the end of each person's turn, the card in the very back of the convoy gets destroyed by the dust storm. It's so easy but there is a ton of strategy involved. You always need to be thinking like 3-4 steps ahead since at most you will 5 cards in the draw deck the entire game. Really hope they release it in stores or online at somepoint because it is a bunch of fun. Takes less than 15 mins to play and is awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Grabbed RISING SUN from CMON games. My group loves ANKH and I've heard that RISING SUN is even better so I pulled the trigger on it and all of the expansions.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• just looked that game up, seems intense. Wish my friends liked games like that.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Do you wanna play The Prestige?

Look up Trickerion.

It’s amazing. Hire assistants, prepare tricks, prepare your show. The toughest part is learning how to setup the trick (nothing you can’t figure out with YouTube).

fucking LOVE it.

Comment

• I got Sarah a horror movie trivial pursuit for xmas and I hope it doesn't suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Grabbed RISING SUN from CMON games. My group loves ANKH and I've heard that RISING SUN is even better so I pulled the trigger on it and all of the expansions.
                Very coooool! It is better indeed.

i am currently painting my group’s armies. Simple statue scheme with colorized base and weapons to identify. Monsters are all colored.

0E05B458-6808-4695-AA49-4E074D565EA4.jpeg 86AD2AD3-41E1-4F9C-8F58-31A23F82CE52.jpeg

EA02C4FA-FB7D-4DE0-8F67-A37DE122F9C7.jpeg CF8A4471-FE8B-4624-AAB3-2708F363D454.jpeg
                24E5B7F0-8037-4410-B1FD-3BD50D756D3A.jpeg 0A60960F-8187-4B9D-8B9E-81C502E7C083.jpeg

ABC2B8D9-050D-4AC9-AB6B-4DA9BF66E3FF.jpeg 8D61DFB8-19F8-4825-999A-D15562DCCE9A.jpeg
                Attached Files

Comment

• holy shit, Martin! How cool is that!
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thx bro!

It’s pretty easy actually. Prime black. Paint the colored part white. Paint the color. There you decide the level of coloring you do. Then, drybrush the black.

Another easy thing is priming the figures white or light grey. Then apply a wash of the color you want. Takes like 30 min an army at most. Results are amazing.

Comment

• 9CFA89BD-C269-431C-969E-8EEC79D916DC.jpeg 9CFA89BD-C269-431C-969E-8EEC79D916DC.jpeg Actually, GW and Army Painter have a brand of paint that allows you to put ONE coat of color, that will paint and shade. Fantastic results for boardgames and non-painters.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• So I got Radlands.

Card game.

2 players. Neon punk apocalyptic.

Easy, fucking FUN. And affordable. High recommend.

Now, I’ll try to get some Netrunner/ NISEI.

Used, tough find at a goos price.

Comment

• It was only 2 years after the fact Martin, but I grabbed Radlands with their matching gaming mats after it came back in stock. A ton of fun, surprisingly deep, and as per usual Lesley was nice enough to play with me and beat me.

Dig it.

Comment

Working...
                          X