No announcement yet.

Now This is Podracing! The Star Wars Catch-All Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a lot of fun with the Falcon so I picked up a couple more. They should have difficulty levels marked on the packaging because it feels like I immediately jumped to Expert level. It doesn't look bad so far so I think I'm okay but I wasn't sure at first.

Comment

• nope, fuck those things, I'm with Ari. Give me a Lego set any day.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Speaking of Lego: Sarah snagged a Hogwarts set at a garage sell for like $20. All but one package was still unopened. That shit goes for a few hundred on ebay.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• nice! I bought those sets for my work wife a few years ago for Christmas.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's quite impressive. But I'm ok with selling it off.

Now, if it was a Death Star set...

Comment

• Don't even mention that around me. The fact that I missed out by an hour to grab one will always piss me off.

At least the Firehouse set sort of made up for it.

Comment

• Damn, we really need to start a Lego thread so everyone can post pics of what they've built. I know several people here must have a few sets. We've got the Falcon and Hagrid's hut all built, and Luke has a little Batcave set.

Comment

• Reading the new Aftermath book I got sent.

Apparently, The Force Awakens era Ewoks are being used as therapy pets by Republic soldiers and vets.

They have been traveling off world since the Battle of Endor to help vets recover as a means of thanks for saving their world.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Reading the new Aftermath book I got sent.

Apparently, The Force Awakens era Ewoks are being used as therapy pets by Republic soldiers and vets.

They have been traveling off world since the Battle of Endor to help vets recover as a means of thanks for saving their world.
                    Holy shit, that's hilarious. My copy should arrive today, but I'm reading the Tarkin novel right now so it's gonna have to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Reading the new Aftermath book I got sent.

Zootherapy at it's best.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• David Goyer does Darth Vader in VR. Here's the teaser.

Comment

• It's just two hours of slaughtering children.

Comment

• Almost done with my rewatch of Season one of Rebels. It's crazy how much I dig this fucking show. It's so much better than The Clone Wars and I know for me it's because of the time period. I never like the Clone Wars shit. Anakin did nothing for me.

Ezra4Lyfe

Pumped to finish this and finally check out season 2.

Comment

• You. Me. Ssssssame.

Rebels never failed to deliver for me. It's great that 95% of the time, we're playing in other parts of the SW universe, and rarely deal with anything Skywalker/Solo related. It makes the other 5% that much more special when it pops up. The finale for this past season was epic as hell, loaded with callbacks to all sorts of SW goodness from TV, film, and some of the books.

Rob, you're in for some good times, yo.

That being said, I should give the Clone Wars stuff a rewatch. Not sure if I was in the right head space for that show, and I missed tons of episodes, so mayhaps a marathon is in order.

Comment

• Totally hooked on that X-Wing miniatures game. It's gonna be a money sink but man it's stupid fun. Ari, you play at all? If so, any suggestions for good expansions? I'm totally gonna grab the Ghost from Rebels, the Falcon, and probably some souped up Tie Interceptors soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X