No announcement yet.

Now This is Podracing! The Star Wars Catch-All Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also you're saying that she left the Jedi before Order 66?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Also you're saying that she left the Jedi before Order 66?
      Yup. The Jedi were all like, "Damn, sorry Ahsoka. We done fucked up." and she was like, "Nah, peace out, bitches. I'm done with this garbage."

It actually helps to make Anakin's turn to Vader a little stronger, since he now lost his mom, his padawan, and he was losing his wife.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• holy shit man, this show.

Rex and his converted AT-TE was BADASS. I want that shit to show up in the live flicks. That B-Wing episode? AMAZING.

So goddamn good so far.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Now we finally know why they are called "B-Wings"!

Comment

• so bad ass.

That being said, without spoilers, do we find out why The Inquisitors exist and what the fuck happened to them in the movies?

Comment

so bad ass.

That being said, without spoilers, do we find out why The Inquisitors exist and what the fuck happened to them in the movies?

Not quite. But, we learn what happened to an old Prequel friend.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

so bad ass.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Not quite. But, we learn what happened to an old Prequel friend.

Comment

• Not a fan of new Inquisitors as of yet. I don't like their designs.

Comment

• Those space whales were the shit.

Comment

• Did you watch the episode where Agent Kallus and Zeb have to work together? Damn, that ending was great.

Comment

• Yeah that was a really good episode.

Comment

• They really nailed the isolation that goes with being part of the Empire. I felt kinda bad for the guy.

Comment

• See I didn't even really latch on to that as much as I latched on to OMG IT'S LIKE ENEMY MINE hahaha

Comment

See I didn't even really latch on to that as much as I latched on to OMG IT'S LIKE ENEMY MINE hahaha
                              With 100% less male pregnancy!

Comment

• I kept hoping though

Comment

Working...
                                X