Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you man!

You're my boy CJ!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: I love you man!

And it's CJ who is supposedly full of the gay?

Comment

Re: I love you man!

I'm confortable enough with my sexuality to say "I love you man" to Cj....

But I'm sure now he'll try to touch my balls or something....

So yah, he's still totally full of the gay....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Going over these old threads is so classic...how wasted were you when you started this?
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

pretty wasted...and it was after a pretty heated podcast that never saw the light of day...

Comment

very funny, i had my drunken moments where i disclosed this type of shit to my friends...never lived it down.

Comment

i demand that podcaust to be posted and then a commentary to that podcaust!
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That would be funny.

Comment

I second (third?) this "lost" podcaust!
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Oh you've heard it. I just had to cut out like 20 mins because I went on a fucking jihad on Cj. It was the episode with I am Legend. Also, I hope people can tell how more mellow I am lately. The last 3-4 podcasts I'm drinking light beer and haven't been berating Cj as much. My friends think it's funny when I do it and his friends think it's not funny. So we compromised. And I only kinda make fun of stuff now. haha

Comment

I've never heard you really go off on him, and he seems to hold his own pretty good against you. I'll help him defend bad anime tell the day we die!

Comment

Some of the podcasts I get fucking riled up over some fucking lame topic and just go off. He's had enough people mention that it's not fun to listen to so I decided to tone it down. Just wait until the 2 other podcasts I have started are up. Going to be completely different than the Caust I hope. Get all kinds of topics covered.

Comment

Ohhhhh boy, I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                          X