No announcement yet.

Pure and Utter Randomness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IIRC, Phoenix was the second hottest of the '08 crew. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      Taint waxing, thoughts if any?
      That's a pretty damn sensitive area. As Rob said, mangroomer8000 to trim the area if you must but keep harsh chemicals/wax away. Far away.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
        Be straight for a night, You can bag that for us.
        No sir, I would be destroyed by her. I know my place and that's trying to move my tweleve pound weights in an aerobic way.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
          That's a pretty damn sensitive area. As Rob said, mangroomer8000 to trim the area if you must but keep harsh chemicals/wax away. Far away.
          Although, be aware you could end up with a comb over. Or would that be a goatee?
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            Yeah, that was not meant to be a serious question.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Animal rights activists at it again. This time going after a figure skater's costume....yeah.

And if you haven't guessed already. I once heard this guy talk, we're talking Great Chicago flamming here.
                Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-27-2010, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• I just glanced out my window and saw two guys posting rival pizza leaflets to the row of houses across from us. The first guy closed the gate of the house he'd just done, just as the second was about to walk in. The second guy grudgingly reopened the gate and walked in. By this time, the first guy was onto the next house where he shot the second guy such a spiteful look for refusing to take his "hint." However, the second guy had already taken to pretending to ignore the first.

My day: made.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That's gold Bobby. Pure gold.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      That's gold Bobby. Pure gold.
                      Thanks, B! It really was the perfect thing to witness before work.

I had to laugh at their willingness to repeat the process for further houses.
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                        Thanks, B! It really was the perfect thing to witness before work.

I had to laugh at their willingness to repeat the process for further houses.
                        I can picture it in my head. I can never figure out how people get so caught up in stuff like that. As a teen I worked at blockbuster but I rented DVD's from Hollywood, used to piss my boss off. I was like "you don't give me a discount." Lulz
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dante: "You WORK in a video store!"

I wish I could say I'm surprised by that sort of treatment, B! Unfortunately, I'm reminded on a mostly daily basis how and why people get caught up in pettiness of that level. All signs point to stupidity and/or general immaturity.

Comment

• People get wrapped up in the most petty shit imaginable. FACT!

Comment

• For second there I thought that was Eric Harris

Comment

• HAha.

"HAI GUISE LET'S PLAY DOOM FOR REALZ!"
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X