No announcement yet.

Questions for the Brits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So basically salad cream is Miracle Whip.

Got it
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

See, that's what I love about U.S. food. You'd never get Inimitable Pickle here. Or Unprecedented Gravy. It always sounds so austere by comparison. Where's the razzmatazz on the supermarket shelves?
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Come on Bobby, I get a kick out of seeing the classic blue & white logo of HEINZ: BEANS.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Oh, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Don't get me wrong. I'd just like to have a dynamic alternative instead of a row of identikit "serious" beans.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            Yeah, that's not half bad. Can't really go wrong with HP. Those boys and girls know what they're doing.
            Sure wish I could fine HP Sauce here.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              See, that's what I love about U.S. food. You'd never get Inimitable Pickle here. Or Unprecedented Gravy. It always sounds so austere by comparison. Where's the razzmatazz on the supermarket shelves?
              I couldn't help but think of this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fnTnaEQ39W8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

How much does a stone weigh?
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

14 lbs.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

What the hell is wrong with Noel Fielding?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Does the sterotype of shite British dentition bother you? But is it true?
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Noel Fielding: put him in the same boat as James Corden - inexplicably popular shtick, as far as I'm concerned.

As far as British dental hygiene goes - you know what? As nations go, we do have shit teeth.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

I was being a Dork. Your candor is impressive. Most impressive.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Noel Fielding: put him in the same boat as James Corden - inexplicably popular shtick, as far as I'm concerned.
                            If only that boat were the Costa Concordia.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Too soon!

Comment

(Hear, hear)

Comment

Working...
                                X