No announcement yet.

Gilbert Gottfried Will Scream "AFLAC!" No More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That joke was fucking amazing. Greg would have laughed.

I love Gilbert.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I was having to explain this to someone I know, but they couldn't quite wrap their head around the situation.

Therefore, I told him that Gottfried got fired for killing the Duck.

He asked me what made Gottfried do it and I told him it was for the insurance money.

The guy nodded like his mind was blown and I turned in my brackets. Now, I don't trust this guy with my NCAA money.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        While that's true, it's no excuse. And it makes sense they fired his ass since the company does over 70% of their business in Japan.
        "AFURAKU!" - the duck
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
        X