Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So like, they don't want to pay you your monies? AMAZON!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Check the What are you thinking thread for deets.

Basically MN passed a law, amazon got pissed and said FUCK YOU, now no more money for BDR. And really, amazon was the only thing that helped us.

So be prepared for a donation drive when our server re-up comes up and I'm working with a buddy to create some new shirts. Ceej and I talked about it, we're crunching numbers and will probably do some sort of pre-order thing for the shirts and if we hit what will pay the costs + server space it will happen. It sucks for us because we've been doing this for 5+ years out of love and for the most part out of our pocket , but the money to keep this shit up and running isn't just pocket change for us. I don't want to be WAH MY PENIS GIVE ME MONEY FOR FANCY CAR but at some point I'll have to start being like "hey guys, a few bucks here and there via paypal would be great." At the same time I'm working on other things to bring in lewt without turning into a goddamn begger.

Also, I'm drunk, so this is all just me rambling. I LURVE U GUISE.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you love me, you'll put the tip in. Come on Rerb, it's just the tip.

But for srs, when I can afford to help out, I will. No problem doing so. Mostly because you don't shit on us then tell us about your fancy shit, THEN ask more teh monies.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I HAVE NO FANCY SHIT. Except for the feast, that shit be fancy as fuck.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• KICKSTART THIS SHIT

Comment

• I think I'd end up being one of those shitty kickstarters that would show up on /r/shittykickstarters

"You've made 18.00 out of a 300.00 goal." hahaha

haha

Comment

• Oh man I've not been on there. Must check it out today.

And dude. DUDE. Did they ever fuck you out of the console money in November. Can you use an address in another state and keep it running?

Comment

• I know. I was banking on the console moneys.

I dunno. I may chat with my ma and see if she can open a savings account and I can tie it to that. OR, that MN repeals this shit OR Amazon stops being a bitch.

Comment

• Can you not just use an ING account and tie it to your mom's address?

Comment

• ING account? I AM NO GOOD WITH MONEY TERMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        ING account? I AM NO GOOD WITH MONEY TERMS
                        It's an online bank, used mostly for investments and savings. Look into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Check the What are you thinking thread for deets.

Basically MN passed a law, amazon got pissed and said FUCK YOU, now no more money for BDR. And really, amazon was the only thing that helped us.

So be prepared for a donation drive when our server re-up comes up and I'm working with a buddy to create some new shirts. Ceej and I talked about it, we're crunching numbers and will probably do some sort of pre-order thing for the shirts and if we hit what will pay the costs + server space it will happen. It sucks for us because we've been doing this for 5+ years out of love and for the most part out of our pocket , but the money to keep this shit up and running isn't just pocket change for us. I don't want to be WAH MY PENIS GIVE ME MONEY FOR FANCY CAR but at some point I'll have to start being like "hey guys, a few bucks here and there via paypal would be great." At the same time I'm working on other things to bring in lewt without turning into a goddamn begger.

Also, I'm drunk, so this is all just me rambling. I LURVE U GUISE.

If you can get shirts made in tall sizes (like say, XXLT), I'll buy two.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Can you use an address in another state and keep it running?
                            This. . . ? Otherwise, end of a fucking ERA, man.

Although, all that having been said, I'd still shell out for a new shirt.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• If it means new shirts for me to spread the word at conventions, I'm down.

Comment

• I'll do what I can to help.

Even if that means selling Ceej to the Libyans.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X