Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Anyone else getting hit with taxes from Amazon purchases all of a sudden? Bought two books on my kindle and saw taxes for the first time.

You're in Texas, google it. You guys are starting a whole shitstorm that might result in the entire country getting hit with sales tax on Amazon.

I'm in KY, so we got hit with it from Day 1.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      It means I made 5 bucks, and I will drink that beer for you.
      I hope it was an awesome beer.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Tapes?
        Fuckin' A. Iggy rocks it old school. I still have about 500 cassettes myself.

Comment

• *TapeListenerBroFist*

Don't even get me started about the stuff I got on vinyl. . .
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• That's pretty old school, Iggy. I think most of the guy's rocking vinyl nowadays are scratching the bejesus out of it or letting it collect dust.

BTW - Got about 20-30 cassettes, myself. However, first album I bought was vinyl. Wonder whatever happened to 8-tracks...
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• George's first preference and biggest collection is vinyl. CD's and his iPod are a distant second and third.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Betcha he's got some good stuff in there.

My mom used to have a bunch of Broadway shows on vinyl ("Bye, Bye, Birdie", "How to Succeed in Business", "Mame" (with Angela Lansbury). She got rid of them a long time ago.
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• TONS - mostly classic 60s, 70s and 80s stuff, lots of classic rock from all three eras. It's one of his favorite thing to look for when we go to flea markets.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Pretty sure I've been telling you Amazon is the only way to go for a while now
                    I'm a slow learner.

Question about Amazon release date delivery! Do they require a signature on delivery? Because if they do, I need to change my shipping address.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I'm a slow learner.

Question about Amazon release date delivery! Do they require a signature on delivery? Because if they do, I need to change my shipping address.
                      No.

Comment

• Watched the made for TV horror film "Gargoyles" from my Amazon haul last night. What a delightful piece of craptastic Americana! Cheesy costumes (but good make up), bad acting, cheesy voice synthesizer for the villain, horrendous, confusing dialogue, and a star turn performance by a young-as-fuck Scott Glenn. It's got it ALL.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Fan of Iggy's Book Nook.

Comment

• You would have to do that AFTER I already repped you today. Actually, I just read the back of the DVD case & realized the makeup won the emmy. So it has that goin' for it. Which is nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              You would have to do that AFTER I already repped you today.
                              Nothin' but love and mad respect to ya, Iggy!

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                              Actually, I just read the back of the DVD case & realized the makeup won the emmy. So it has that goin' for it. Which is nice.

Make up was done in part by Stan Winston. I can see it.

Comment

• Just bought a comfy ass leather desk chair. Sadly no overnight booooo

Comment

Working...
                                X