Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's only 99 cents for release date shipping on game pre-orders at Amazon?! WTF, I've been doing it wrong. Anyway, all your Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition are belong to me.

Comment

• Three packages from the above haul have arrived so far. And 1 book in each of them, from the Non-Amazon vendors. The build up to the giant delivery of all the Amazon fulfilled stuff is delicious. . . .
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I got everything from my last haul except the bottle of Chanel Allure. I think it's shipping this week.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          It's only 99 cents for release date shipping on game pre-orders at Amazon?! WTF, I've been doing it wrong. Anyway, all your Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition are belong to me.
          Pretty sure I've been telling you Amazon is the only way to go for a while now

Comment

• Thanks Iggy!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It occurs to me: I'm redeeming gift certificates, here. Do you get ca$h for these transactions as well, seeing as the actual "purchases" were done when the gift cards were bought? I certainly hope so. . .

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I can look into my reports after work to see if that's the case. I would believe it would be.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well, I bought the coat w/ cash, anyway.

Comment

• Castlevania Lords of Shadow
                    Drive Blu-Ray (since I found out over the weekend that they won't send a Blu-Ray screener, so it's like fuck it. I'd rather have the Blu-Ray and not have to bother with a review.)
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sandbag. Interval timer. New speed rope (old one snapped, holding together with electrical tape). Ab wheel (I will one day do the one-arm standing roll).

What this means for you, I have no fucking idea. But maybe you can buy a beer and tell me what I am missing out on.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anyone else getting hit with taxes from Amazon purchases all of a sudden? Bought two books on my kindle and saw taxes for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Sandbag. Interval timer. New speed rope (old one snapped, holding together with electrical tape). Ab wheel (I will one day do the one-arm standing roll).

What this means for you, I have no fucking idea. But maybe you can buy a beer and tell me what I am missing out on.
                          It means I made 5 bucks, and I will drink that beer for you.

Comment

• Bulk of my big order finally came in yesterday, including all the music but the Yummy CD. Not a moment too soon. I am sick to death of the utter SHITE on the radio, and have played the fuck outta all my favorite CD's & tapes, what w/ all the time I spend in my car. An infusion of new metal, Zevon & Huey Lewis was sorely needed. This morning's drive in music? Saxon's "Crusader".

Comment

• Tapes?

Comment

• heh

Comment

Working...
                                X