Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    DO EET!
    Sorry Rherb, ebay was selling them cheaper.

Comment

Went to Best Buy today to see if anything I wanted was on a good sale and found... that everything I wanted is already on a better sale at Amazon. Thanks, Amazon app!

I expect I'll be using the BDR link to purchase the Complete The Wire set soonish.

Comment

Did some searching for a new black trenchcoat to replace the truly ratty looking pne I have been wearing more years than I can remember. Only one that looked anything like what I want? A London Fog on Amazon. This particular specimen isn't even on the Londn Fog site itself.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

YESSSsssss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Had to order a document scanner for work (guess who'll be scanning and recreating documents in the near future?) via the Amazon link. ENJOY THE PORK RINDS MY ORDER PAID FOR, ROB!

Comment

YEsssssss
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

It wasn't a ton of money, but I just treated myself to the complete Powerpuff Girls series on DVD from Amazon (I was talking in another thread about doing a PPG theme for 2012, and it made me realize I didn't have the DVDs, which I've always wanted). Hope you enjoy your bag of chips, Rob!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Continually looking at my Wish List & making vague plans for the upcoming purchases to be made w/ the gift card my brother already told me he's getting me.

it. Will. Be. GLORIOUS.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

The full six season set of The Powerpuff Girls has arrived! MARATHON TONIGHT!!!

Thanks, Rerb!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• My wife = Bubbles. Just sayin'.

Comment

• My brother AND my mom got me $100.00 Amazon gift cards.

The list of Rerb-enriching loot to follow - perhaps tonight - will be EPIC.

Comment

• I bought MOAR STUFF through the BDR Amazon link:

1. Betsey Johnson earrings.
                          2. A small bottle of Allure by Chanel.
                          3. Urban Decay "Pocket Rocket" lipgloss - just in case you see "Pocket Rocket" in my order, that's what it is (hah!)!

Of course, they gave it that name because there's a theme to the packaging: each lipgloss shade has a picture of a different man on the lid, and they're like the old novelty pens - you turn them upside down, and his clothes fall off. So every time you take the lid off to apply the lipgloss - there he goes!

Comment

• yess. Thanks!

Comment

• As promised, my EPIC $200.00 Rerb Portal Purchases:

Rainbow - "Rising" (CD)
                              "Gargoyles" (DVD)
                              "Daikaiju 2" (book)
                              Warren Zevon - "Sentimental Hygeine" (CD)
                              Huey Lewis & the News: "Greatest Hits" (CD)
                              "Pink Floyd & Philosophy" (Book)
                              Saxon - "Crusader" (CD)
                              "Cthulhu Unbound 2" (Book)
                              "Cage the Elephant" (CD)
                              "The Essential Judas Priest" (CD)
                              "Mammoth Book of Best New Horror vol. XI" (Book)
                              "Best New Horror 6" (Book)
                              "Starfishers Trilogy Vol. II" (Book)
                              Yummy - "Elegante" (CD)
                              "Books of Lankhmar vol. 3: Swords in the Mist" (Book)
                              Roger Corman's "Forbidden World" (DVD)
                              "War & Peace" (book)
                              "On Writing Horror: A Handbook from the Horror Writers of America" (book)
                              "Summer Chills" (book)

And I STILL came in a few bucks under budget.

Packages will be arriving throughout the month. Thus extending the joy of Christmas.

Enjoy whatever this garners for you, Rerb, my friend.

Comment

• Nice haul, Iggy!

(And I love the new user title! Hee!)

Comment

Working...
                                X