Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a new iPod for my wife through the link but Amazon hasn't shipped it yet. WTF, Amazon. It ain't gonna get here by the 7th if it hasn't left the warehouse yet.

Comment

Which one? Classic? Nano? Shuffle?

Comment

32gb Touch

Comment

Dragon Age 2 for the grand total of $0. Seriously, why would anyone buy games from anywhere but Amazon at this point. Free release date shipping, and free money.

Comment

LOTR:EE blurays

Comment

Call your dealer, you're about to be flush:

Portal 2
              Socom 4 (debating the FULL DEPLOYMENT package)
              Brink
              LA Noire
              infamous 2
              Red Faction Armageddon

Comment

awwww yeahhhhhhh
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Split an HDTV that streams netflix/pandora/etc with my aunt and sister for my mom's birthday/mother's day gift. Those fucking proprietary wifi adapters are bullshit.

Comment

I am spocking out some Zulu straps for a few watches... and when I see one that blows my skirt up, I shall purchase it forthwith!

Comment

Awws yeah
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ordered my wife a Kindle, a Kindle cover, and two Creepy and Eerie Archive collections. Rob, enjoy the kickback, son!

Comment

Aww yeah. So far in the last 25 days you guys have spent 1500 bucks through our links. Thanks to that I'm getting 88 bucks sometime this week. YESSSssss

Comment

fuck you I bought LA Noire gimme my money back

*brandishes gun*
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Someone sent their copy back. haha

Comment

Just kidding, I didn't even buy it. I do plan on ordering shit through y'all next month though
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X