Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to replace a faucet tonight and it would've taken about 15 minutes less time if I had bought a basin wrench years ago but I'm cheap. So tonight I finally bought one. And the LABYRINTH 30th anniversary Blu-ray is 50% off so that ended up in the cart, too.

Comment

• hey, thanks man!

You guys bought a bunch of stuff in December, thanks!!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This year's Operation: Rerb Enrichment's haul:
        Vidja Games
        A collection of classic Capcom Arcade games for the Xbox

CD's
        Don Henley's Greatest Hits
        Joyrides for Shut Ins by the Cavedogs
        Ride the Lightning

Books
        Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King
        Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
        Dungeons and Dragons and Philosophy
        Cosmic Horror (anthology)
        Best New Horror V. 25
        Occultation and Other Stories by Laird Barron
        A Passage at Arms by Glen Cook
        Best Horror and Dark Fantasy 2014
        Daikaiju 3 (anthology)
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• A Weber instant read thermometer, OXO corn on the cob holders(our current ones suck and are rusting), and Merry Christmas, Strega Nona by Tomie DePaola(for the Pnut). I still have some gift card to use up, so there will be more purchases soon.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Thanks you guys!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• A cookbook, another book and a "family" yoga DVD so we can maybe get kiddo(and ourselves) moving. Enjoy your can of PBR.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhh. Thanks Ingrid!

Comment

• I bought Haunted Honeymoon, 100 Rifles and a few other things in the Kino sale. Not sure if I did them all through the BDR link.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I totally forgot that Prime members get a discount on new games so I just pre-ordered Wolfenstein 2. Can't wait to punch some Nazis!

Comment

• wooo! PUNCH THOSE FUCKS

Comment

• After all these years the Amazon bar finally appeared for me. No idea what changed.

Comment

• I ordered some stuff for Tim's Christmas present through the bar tonight. I can't say what it is, because Tim will see it.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• yay, thanks!!!

Comment

• You're very welcome! I will say that I spoiled him rotten.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• You usually do, pookie!

Comment

Working...
                                X