Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just pre-ordered the new Harry Potter book through the link. July 31st it will come.
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Awesome thanks Jen!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm tempted to grab that but there will be a "final" version once they revise the play, right? I might wait.

Comment

• I was going to wait on it, but I got a nice credit from Amazon that covered the cost of the book, so I decided Rerb could benefit from it!

Comment

• Bought another book through the link today.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
              Bought another book through the link today.

What book?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Thanks Jenn! Much obliged!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• An anthology titled "Sword & Sorceress 31". It's one I've followed for years. It was started by the late Marion Zimmer Bradley. It's full of good stories, but they all must feature female protagonists. I think I have every issue with the older ones being in print form and the newer ones in Kindle format.

I will try to remember to order any and all Amazon purchases through the link.

Comment

• Went to Best Buy this afternoon for a couple deals but didnt want to spend 20 minutes waiting to check out. Checked Amazon while standing on line and saw better or same prices so now Rob will have another $1.50 for the beer fund.

Comment

• Apparently my in-laws wanted me to just order some stuff for Chrisrmas so BDR helped me upgrade my turntable cartridge and grab a couple blu-rays I've wanted. Huzzah!

Comment

• Randoms CDs for family members that still listen to physical music.
                        A new wireless keyboard for Raspberry Pi tinkering and HTPC needs.
                        I think I did my Art of Atari book through the link too.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Just ordered the following loot, 'cause Christmas:

Art of Rogue One - 'cause I dug Art of Force Awakens so much
                          Rogue One: Visual Dictionary - have all the other SW Visual Dictionaries, so this was a must
                          Some Rogue One figures - I shall soon have a little Donnie Yen on my shelf. All is right with the world.
                          Chronicles of Conan Vol. 31-33 - CROM!!!
                          Art of Jose Gonzalez - Works from the premier Vampirella artist of the 70s and 80s, and one of my personal favorite illustrators.
                          Rush - Time Stand Still DVD - A chronicle of Rush on their final tour. No way in hell am I missing this in my Rush collection, fool. Went DVD since all my other Rush videos are on DVD and there's no discernable difference between the DVD and Blu-Ray save for the price.

Merry freakin' Christmas, Rob & Lesley!

Comment

• I also ordered a couple of books through the link for my Kindle and a couple of items for myself.

Comment

• Thanks you guys!!!

Comment

• Every time I try to use your link I get the "ooops somethings fucked up but we don't know what" message so I contributed nothing even though I ordered from Amazon. Sorry Rerb my IT skills are nill in regards to Amazon
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X