Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you don't have adblocker on then there are two giant amazon boxes on every page here. The top shows blurays by default and the bottom shows Jeff Fahey stuff by default. Just type in your product search in one of those boxes and you should be good to go.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Turned off adblock. Still nothing. Not on the main page either.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Not sure what to tell you man. Maybe it's a browser issue?
        Attached Files
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Maybe. I'm using firefox. Weird.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It works for me on the same computer. Nathan's fired.

ETA: Just ordered a new phone case and some blankets for the kiddo. Enjoy your Pabst on me.
            Last edited by Ingrid; 05-02-2016, 08:54 AM.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Lulz, Nate got fired.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had to renew both Xbox and PlayStation services plus pick up a couple other things. I hope that earns you a few bucks, Rob!

Comment

• Dolemite and a year's supply via Dollar Shave Club.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I don't know if you get itemized lists of purchases, Rob, but if you see a bunch of hippie crystals it was me. My wife has recently got into this weird psychic healing stuff (that kind of works? It surprised me, too.) and, since the 15th anniversary item is crystal, I figure I'd get her a handful of those for the occasion.

Comment

• Thanks guys! looks like the 15 bucks I made in april is now credited in my account. haha. Between this and the 35 bucks that RedBubble sent me yesterday I can quit my job. right? haha

Comment

• Do preorders count? Just got my order in for the "Crash" vinyl reissue. Amazon exclusive splatter!

Comment

• Stuff doesn't count until it ships but thanks again to all of you that order from these links!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Stuff doesn't count until it ships but thanks again to all of you that order from these links!

I ordered Ulee's Gold over the weekend.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Oh, I also totally posted the referral link for that DMB release in the Facebook vinyl group I'm in so hopefully that adds an extra 60 cents to the monthly check.

Comment

• much obliged sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X