Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    I forgot to mention the clip on nipple rings for my wife, & the soft core DVD's featuring Amy Miller & Lorissa McComas.

For realz? Baller, dude.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I can't talk her into getting 'em pierced. And as for Lorissa (Amy Miller already having been posted in this thread):

I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Everything's here except the ray Charles CD. Listened to some of the CD's the other night. a) Early Primus is definitely a thing. Rhythms so thick you can cut 'em w/ a knife. And as a bass player, one has to appreciate the technical prowess of Les Claypool. Also, the cover of "Have a Cigar" on Miscellaneous Debris" is great. I never liked the original, but this version I dig. b) I can see why Poco never made the big time like the Eagles did. The CD sleeve tells a sob story about how they deserved to make it but never quite did. Supposedly this was based on personnel changes, record label changes & radio not appreciating their lil' bit country, lil' bit rock 'n' roll sound. Clearly, radio appreciated it when the Eagles did it. Why? They clearly had more talent.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Got a gift card for my b-b-b-b-berfday, and here's what I spent it on:

Books:

Of Dice and Men: Dungeons and Dragons and the People Who Play It
          World War Cthulhu
          Mammoth Book of Best New Horror 24.

Good thing, too. I had no more books left to read. . . . Thank God my pal loaned me that Laird Barron short story collection to tide me over.

Comment

• Today, I finished what may be my favorite part of the holidays: I spent my Amazon gift cards. In so doing, I acquired: The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror V. 23; Overkill's "Taking Over" CD; The Year's Best Dark Fantasy & Horror, 2013; The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde; Stephen King's Mr. Mercedes; Lovecraft's Monsters; Jack Ketchum's Joyride; A cookbook, Smoking Meat; Book III in The Strain trilogy; Fritz Lieber's 5th Lankhmar book; and Brian Keene's "The Rising: Selected Scenes from the End of the World". Amazon now calculates how many shipments a large order will be sent in; this one will take 7 - count 'em, 7 - shipments. X-mas gifts will continue to arrive pretty much all this month. I just love extending the joy of the Holiday Season. . . .

Comment

• So for my berfday my wife got me an Amazon gift card, which I used to purchase a bunch of CD's (I find myself not wanting to listen to anything in my collection, which I moved to my office and isn't nearly as large or extensive as I once thought it was). Arrivnig soon will be: Slide it In by Whitesnake; A Farewell to Kings by Rush; Welcome 2 My Nightmare by Alice Cooper; the complete studio album collections of MSG AND UFO; First Daze Here by Pentagram; Edge of Insanity by Tony McAlpine (Billy Sheehan played bass on it); The Complete Greatest Hits of Gordon Lightfoot; and 5 copies of "The Medici Effect", a book by Franz Johansson (one of the speakers at the SF atty convention I went to last month; several house counsel offices are starting book clubs and I needed something for my annual review, so I'm running ours). That oughta hold me for a while. Thanks, honey

Comment

• MSG and UFO...nice. Was listening to LIGHTS OUT the other day and loving it.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I've had to buy a bunch of stuff over the past couple weeks. Enjoy an Olde English 40 oz. on me this weekend, Rob!

Comment

• Thanks! Hopefully everything is set up right haha.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Two leather chokers for sexy funtime with the wife, and a Marty Willson Piper CD.

Comment

• I want to say I bought Krampus through the link.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I want to say I bought Krampus through the link.
                          Need to finally watch that.

Comment

• thanks guys!
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• DVD of PLayboy's 2001 video Playmate Calendar. Decided to complete the collection.

Comment

• Where is the link on the site? I couldn't find it.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X