Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awww yeah Iggy....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sometimes I want to just buy the weirdest shit I can find just to fuck with Rob, but then I think that Rob probably can see who orders what and that just takes all the fun out of it.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have no idea who orders anything. I can only tell what was bought as shown in the screenshot earlier in the thread. There was a bunch of hentai a few months ago though. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• After that last post, 95% of the folks on the boards just started whistling and looking away from this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            I have no idea who orders anything. I can only tell what was bought as shown in the screenshot earlier in the thread. There was a bunch of hentai a few months ago though. haha
            I have moved on entirely to MLP for my artistic smut.

Comment

• I know BigB used to buy it because he would send me messages letting me know haha.

Comment

• Ordered Last of Us. It comes out on a Friday? Weird. Guess because of E3.

Did not order AC: New Leaf because Nintendo's dumb Sunday releases. Will see how itchy I get Sunday I guess.

Comment

• oh shit, that comes out on sunday? fuuuucckkkk

Comment

• Yeah man. I'm trying to be strong and not get it, but DEM BELLS

Comment

• DEM BELLS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        I have no idea who orders anything. I can only tell what was bought as shown in the screenshot earlier in the thread. There was a bunch of hentai a few months ago though. haha
                        Oh man, I will have fun with that SOMEHOW.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I was gonna sneak one last buy in under the wire, since we had a few days to go until July 1. Figured I'd gear up for my trip to the desert and get thh Eagles' Greatest Hits. But Rerb already took the portal down. I is a sad.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• . . .
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Wait, we can't order from amazon anymore? WTF??

Comment

• Sorry bros. they can't even guarantee me that orders from now until July 1st would even work for me. So fuck them. But I love you guys that ordered from us. You are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X