Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't. Google did due to an image that was posted in the goddamn gif thread. Trying to appeal again....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's...um what's the word. Bullshit.

Comment

• yes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          hopefully i make money off that. When grave bought his mac I made 2 bucks.
          That is...not a lot. Like .1% or something? Weak sauce, amazon.

Comment

• yep. it's broken down by category. I make like 10% off music/movies/games and shit or something like that, and nothing on actual hardware.

Comment

• How much do you make on books, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• This is from this month. First 4 are books. The fifth is music. The last 2 are toys/games.

120 bucks spent this month through our box and I made about 7 bucks. The most I've made in a month is about 60 bucks and that was during a christmas a few years ago.

Comment

• I MUST BUY MORE THINGS!!!!

Comment

• hahahah. CONSUME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      yep. it's broken down by category. I make like 10% off music/movies/games and shit or something like that, and nothing on actual hardware.
                      What about books?

ETA: I am a lazy idiot & did not read the above from Tim before posting this. Carry on.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Amazon link has vanished again from forum header. HOW DO I GIVE MONIES

Comment

• weird, it's showing up for me still. Both up top and down below. Anyone else not seeing the amazon box?

Comment

• I'm seeing it okay on my ipad.

Comment

• It is there. Also, rewarded myself for 3 weeks of thriftiness w/ a DVD copy of Playboy's College Girls.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Weird. See it on my iPad too. It's cool I will just order from here.

Comment

Working...
                                X