Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Stuff I've Bought from Rerb: The Amazon.com Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my son found the box in my basement w/ my old Nintendo Gamecube in it. He's been after me to hook it up for him for some time, & I finally did yesterday. The thing that always pised me off about this system was it oly came w/ one controller. I never played any of the games I bought w/ anyone, so I never got around to purchasing another controller. Until now. It was only 10 bucks, but I Rerbified the purchase just the same.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hyrule Historia for my oldest boy. He loves Zelda, and let's be honest, I'll read it too.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• thanks guys!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Somebody's gotta keep your beer fund afloat. I'll probably be throwing some ear rings on there for the wife's b-day in the next week or so as well.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man I want that Hyrule book so bad. Being fucking broke sucks. FUCK MRSA

Comment

• Rob, just out of curiosity, do you get credit for whatever the cart total is before discounts or after? I had a $25 credit that expires in a few days so I grabbed a couple things tonight.

Comment

• Just dropped over $120 on stuff at Amazon, via the link here (got $100 worth of Amazon Gift Cards for mah birfday). Think that'll make you enough money for an ice cold brew to wash down a pulled pork sammich, boss?

Comment

• Details, damn it!
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Bought that turntable because it was going to be more annoying to get my dad's old player up to speed. Buy some good beer, Rob.

Comment

• In 3 weeks, I will post in here
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yay, thanks you guys!
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Enjoy the console I preorder next month.

Comment

• hopefully i make money off that. When grave bought his mac I made 2 bucks.

Comment

• and now with ads disabled again, i really need money to keep this place up.

Comment

• Why did you disable ads? I had been clicking through game/movie ads.

Comment

Working...
                                X