• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing I switched to gin.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

About your gin, dude...

Don't judge me - it was QUITE a weekend!

Comment

Jeebus, ya'll aim that shit at the Hipster Princesses like that anti-semite Walt intended.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/IxZw2COH5lNV4wrjOhxoPg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/IxZw2COH5lNV4wrjOhxoPg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/WOtsUsFF1BmaippVJVn-zg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/WOtsUsFF1BmaippVJVn-zg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>
          Last edited by PHEDG; 02-25-2011, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/4...f-student.html

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I also posted it in the Gay thread, but holy fucking shit.

An IPhone app that will cure you of your homosexuality? Bravo Apple!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

So apple will allow you to cure your homosexuality but not take an mp3 and make it a ringtone in an easy way. awesome.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Nope, they banned the app. So now you have to stay gay AND not be able to make an MP3 into a ringtone easily.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

And another beacon of mental health is unceremoniously snuffed out.

A New Orleans man who was recently arrested for pulling up next to female motorists and allegedly masturbating died early Monday when the car he was driving slammed into a metal utility pole in Desire, police said.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

YES.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

See, kids? BOTH HANDS ON THE WHEEL!

Comment

was his corpse smiling?
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

What the fuck, Rutgers? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

$32K to talk about... what exactly? Shit, I'll happily babble about inane crap for half that amount.

And to think, I applied and got turned down to go to that school, and I feel no regrets whatsoever.

Comment

that cannot be real
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X