Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    Once is a perfect date movie.

And yes, I got a bit misty eyed during the music store scene.
    One date the girl and I watched Once and Secretary. Why yes, the sex was amazing, why do you ask?

Comment

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americ...ex.html?hpt=T2

Should we just start a Mexico thread already?

Comment

Nah, let's keep it here.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Fucking hell.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ex-NFL player drive his car off a cliff.

He at least did it with some style. Points deducted for the lack of car in flames during the jump.

Comment

Call and raise:

Top Canadian commander pleads guilty to murders

Williams was expressionless and dressed in a somber dark suit, and he kept his head down as the charges were read. The list of charges was so long that it took nearly 40 minutes to read it into the record.

"Guilty, your honor," he said after the charges were entered.

Prosecutors said Williams targeted girls and women in their teens and 20s and often photographed himself in their underwear.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Advantage: Hocken.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

That story was fucking awesome. By awesome I mean HOLY SHIT WTF IS THAT?

Comment

Man's Reaction to Bristol Palin on Dancing With The Stars

Oh, well done, you lone voice in the wilderness. Well done indeed!

Comment

Once is a perfect date movie.

And yes, I got a bit misty eyed during the music store scene.
                      I've been in that music shop! Didn't stay long, though. It was one of those small independent places you felt bad standing around in when you weren't gonna buy something.

Finally, a chance to share that!
                      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

21-Year old from O.K. City pretends to be autistic and wears diapers for sexual purposes.

Comment

hahahahah.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I realize in 'Merica we are a liberal society. But I can't in good conscious not consider someone to be fucked in the head because they get off dressing like an infant.

Comment

Oldest trick in the book: casting a level 6 Nutticus spell in someone's water bottle.

I don't give a shit if it's old news for you Angelenos, because you dropped the ball on handing me this report on time.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sorry, I was too busy spunking into your bourbon cache.
                                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Working...
                                X