No announcement yet.

The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucked up almost covers it, but not quite.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haven't seen them. Don't care too.

Comment

• I don't think they're quite as bad as the vid of the guy with no jaw screaming/gurgling like a mofo but it's still not ABCFamily material.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw a pic of the poor guy missing most of his face. Yeesh. I'm amazed he's still alive, to be honest.

News this morning mentioned the Hannibal Lecter wannabe was allegedly on a drug nicknamed "bath salts", a very nasty form of LSD. They had a story about a guy who saw a dude on this stuff just standing screaming in the first guy's back yard in the middle of the night. Weird ass stuff.

Comment

• Bath salts are not a form of LSD, they have hallucinogenic properties and the news in an effort to sensationalize would rather call something SUPER LSD than present facts. Also last I heard they hadn't even ran any toxicology tests to see what he was on.

Think of it like this, how many days did it take to find out Whitney Houston was loaded when she died? Yet day one everyone is saying this guy was on bath salts?

My inner movie nerd thought "Zombie apocalypse cover up," my common sense side thought "sensationalistic news assholes."

Compare the wiki pages which include Chemical data. Though similar in some ways, Bath salts are not LSD at all.

Comment

• Just going by what the radio told me - I wouldn't know the difference between LSD, bath salts, or Flintstones chewables.

Straight edge 4 lyfe, yo!

Comment

• Sorry, wasn't meant as an attack on you. Just kind of over the whole less facts, more conjecture style of reporting.

Comment

• Didn't feel like an attack at all, bro. No worries! I agree, facts should have been more defined before they even discussed the story, but what're you going to do? The news story is sensationalistic to begin with (how often does one read of a guy eating another guy's face, as opposed to police arresting a guy for robbery, or a 2 car collision on I95, or an actress splitting up with her hubby?).

Comment

• Yeah, I'm still trying to wrap my head around that thing. Dat shit cray.

Comment

• This is what I imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        Bath salts are not a form of LSD, they have hallucinogenic properties and the news in an effort to sensationalize would rather call something SUPER LSD than present facts. Also last I heard they hadn't even ran any toxicology tests to see what he was on.

Think of it like this, how many days did it take to find out Whitney Houston was loaded when she died? Yet day one everyone is saying this guy was on bath salts?

My inner movie nerd thought "Zombie apocalypse cover up," my common sense side thought "sensationalistic news assholes."

Compare the wiki pages which include Chemical data. Though similar in some ways, Bath salts are not LSD at all.
                        Whatever Bill Nye. DOES IT GET ME HIGH ENOUGH TO EAT A FACE OR NOT?
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lulz, results may vary. If unhappy double dose to achieve desired effect.

Comment

• Gonna take all the bumps. As many bumps as a TLC match circa 2000. Then I'mma eat the face of the Earf.

Rock flag and eagle.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Montreal REPREZENT!

A case that's making the headlines over here.

What's worse: he taped and put on the web the murder. It's still there, set on one of my favorite songs: New Order's True Faith (pretty sure it's a direct riff on American Psycho).

Wanna see a guy masturbate with a hand he freshly chopped?

:-S
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X