The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    That's the beautiful thing about this country.

A hypocritical piece of shit with powder-white hair and type-2 dibeetus can be a millionaire all by constructing the most disturbing and vile fucking meals this side of the Swedish Chef.

!
    Spoken like someone who hasn't tried her donut hamburger of awesomeness.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      Honestly. I thought this was commonly known.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K1PsDyhNFBI" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>
      I've made that and it was fucking AMAZING. IT's a once every few years meal but seriously, it was fucking AMAZING. SOOOOOO GOOOOODDDMAAANNNNN
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        All of this. People who bitch about Paula are insufferable. Don't eat her food then. If other people want to eat her food that's none of your concern.
        Or, you know - opinions. Different people, different opinions. So... yeah, there's that.
        Last edited by Lisa; 01-18-2012, 08:48 AM.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I hate food nazis. Sorry. Personal responsibility is FUN!

Comment

• Everything in moderation. Including moderation. The occasional lard omelette won't kill you.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• that. And Paula Deen doesn't have to do shit with her celebrity status.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                I don't begrudge her millions - it's just that as that article points out, she could totally re-brand herself in a respectful and healthy way given her health, and she could *still* rake in millions.

But why should she have to? I'm not trying to white knight Paula here but it boils down to PEOPLE CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Everything in moderation. Including moderation. The occasional lard omelette won't kill you.
                  Oh, I know that. It's just that lard omlettes and the like seem to be her method of cooking 24/7.

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  But why should she have to? I'm not trying to white knight Paula here but it boils down to PEOPLE CAN THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
                  But do they? I don't think so. God knows, we post at this board about more stupid people who we stumble across in news articles, on YouTube, on Facebook, which leads me to believe there are plenty of people who do a lot of stupid things out there.

And no, I'm not trying to be a food nazi - I eat pretty healthy, but I have the occassional bad-for-me food. And you're correct, people are going to eat what they're going to eat. My point is that I think she's a complete hypocrite - continuing to push deep fried crap food, after coming clean that three years ago she was diagnosed with a disease that comes from eating deep fried crap. Why hide it for three years if she's so proud of her sugar-coated butter sticks? I said before that I've always thought celebrities should be a little responsible with their fame since they're in the public eye - I still think that, and she's no exception. I'm no one's food police, but I'm sure she has her share of dumb followers who cook her crap food. If she doesn't care about her own health - which clearly she doesn't - then yeah, I think she should set an example to the people who watch her. I just think, based on what I read about this, that she's more interested in lining her pockets by stubbornly continuing her branding as "The Deep Fried Anything Lady". She probably could change over to healthier cooking, set an example, and not have a single penny fall out of her pocket.

I mean, clearly, we're on opposite sides of the fence on this one, which is fine. I don't plan on changing my mind and I'm sure you don't plan on changing yours.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Apparently freaky shit goes down between Disney actors and live studio audiences!
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Bottom line for me is Paula Dean is not responsible for other peoples stupidity. Now, if she were telling everyone that her food was 100% healthy and that you should eat it all the time then yeah I'd see the point of harping on her. But why is she obligated to be some sort of fucking activist when others are not? Because she has diabeetus? So fucking what.

If you are a grown up with a functioning brain, take responsibility for your shit and tighten up. I'm 32 and I'm overweight and there's a myriad of reason why but at the end of the day it's my body and my responsibility to straighten my shit out and not someone else.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey guys I'm going to make chicken fried steak this weekend.

Oh, this isn't the AWESOME NEWS OF THE DAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Hey guys I'm going to make chicken fried steak this weekend.

Oh, this isn't the AWESOME NEWS OF THE DAY.
                          The fucked up part is that it's not this weekend yet.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            Bottom line for me is Paula Dean is not responsible for other peoples stupidity. Now, if she were telling everyone that her food was 100% healthy and that you should eat it all the time then yeah I'd see the point of harping on her. But why is she obligated to be some sort of fucking activist when others are not? Because she has diabeetus? So fucking what.

If you are a grown up with a functioning brain, take responsibility for your shit and tighten up. I'm 32 and I'm overweight and there's a myriad of reason why but at the end of the day it's my body and my responsibility to straighten my shit out and not someone else.
                            So, yeah, I think I'll just stick to my own completely different opinion on this one, and yours can differ too. Sound good? Sounds good.

Comment

• No because your opinion is that she is obligated to cater to dumb asses. So stick to it all you want even though it's completely wrong and contradictory to liberty as a concept.

Listen, I'm all for everyone doing and being better but her having diabetes does not mean she is obligated to now some how take Wilford Brimley's job as the face of diabetes.

I feel like I'm missing something, and honestly I don't mean to offend you on this but WHY do you feel she's beholden to those dumb enough to think her meals are healthy to eat more than once in a blue moon?

Comment

• You know what? Why don't we just fucking drop it? Because I don't care to argue my opinion about something just to be told flat out that I'm wrong. I could sit around and argue that you're wrong, but I'm not going to do that - you and Rob have a different opinion than mine, that doesn't make me "wrong" just because you guys are willing to continue this. It's not like I'm sitting around saying homicide is okay. It's a fine line to cross, I have my opinion, you have yours, and frankly, I'm don't appreciate being told I'm wrong just because I don't agree with you guys.

And no one's saying she has to force anyone - what I AM saying is that she's a fucking hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                                X