The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Oh, and Jenny McCarthy says she'd happily date bald guys, and guys with big noses. Really? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU 15 YEARS AGO, LADY? I was going bald, I had a job, I'm not a Hollywood pretty boy. YOU COULD HAVE CALLED!!!

Alas, Jenny, you lose once again. Got my own blonde named Jen in the interim. No, no, no tears. You snooze, you lose. Ponder your lack of inaction and question your decisions, as you fantasize about my clean-shaven cranium performing acts of pleasure to your quivering form, driving you into fits of ecstasy so profound and lingering that decorum prohibits me listing them here.

I know it's harsh, but a lesson must be learned here.
    I'd still beat the shit out of her for retarded stance on autism and vaccination.

Fuck that bitch as hard as Chuck Norris and Stephanie Meyer COMBINED.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
      I'd still beat the shit out of her for retarded stance on autism and vaccination.
      Yeah, I have hippie sis-in-laws who bought into that shit. *SMDH*
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I mean, it's one thing to be a shitty parent and not vaccinate your kids, it's another to use your status as a celebrity to spread lies about a crucial issue such as this.

May she lie in a bed of broken bottles tonight.

Comment

• Oh yeah, she's a reprehensible specimen for that shit.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And the thing is, they're saying now that there's no link between vaccinating their kids and autism. So she made it her public crusade to keep people from vaccinating their kids for zero reason.

You know, according to the American Cancer Society, there's no link between anti-perspirants and breast cancer. Absolutely none. But if you want to hang onto that misguided shit, you're not hurting anyone else by going around smelling like a farm animal. But to not vaccinate a child? That's crazy.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Fake Doctor Gave Woman Butt Injections... with Concrete.

Talk about shitting bricks, huh?

OK, look, the best comedy writes itself, so somebody out there's gotta have a zinger for this. Don't make me break out Foghorn Leghorn again.
              She tried to become a "Brick House" on a $700 concrete budget...

Seriously,she went to several hospitals and they did nothing but treat her for staph and pneumonia?? Did they not HEAR her ass hit the exam table?? Did they not question her relationship to The Hulk when the ground cracked under her feet as she walked? Was the valve stem even checked for leakage from the Fix a flat? And God only knows the anesthesia she was given!

I want answers!!
              “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                And the thing is, they're saying now that there's no link between vaccinating their kids and autism. So she made it her public crusade to keep people from vaccinating their kids for zero reason.

You know, according to the American Cancer Society, there's no link between anti-perspirants and breast cancer. Absolutely none. But if you want to hang onto that misguided shit, you're not hurting anyone else by going around smelling like a farm animal. But to not vaccinate a child? That's crazy.
                Here's the douchebag who started it all.....

Comment

• But the thing is, he's not as famous as she is. The most dangerous thing in the world is a well known celebrity spouting off uneducated bullshit that can potentially hurt people.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• They are both irresponsible dangers to public safety. Jail sounds good. Maybe a deprogramming clinic for the lady.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It was only a matter of time. And the Bishops last name is Mullet, FTW!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/seven-amish-me...185705904.html
                      “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• They're so ghetto.

Comment

• http://keithiskneedeepinmud.blogspot...-is-whack.html

SUPER DUPER CRAZY NSFW

Comment

• Shit I'm at work.....what is it?

Comment

• Dayum!! Just Dayum!!!

Comment

• You don't want to know Martin. STAY AWAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X