X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Hmmm.... Dinozzo's dad, you say?

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...life-1.3331471

Oh, and I was totally joking about Walken doing it. I don't think he would have had any reason to - I was jus' bein' funny! Now, Wagner, on the other hand - angry spouses and all that.

I do find this intriguing as hell. I'm a huge Natalie Wood fan, and her death has always seemed suspicious to most folks. So while I'm surprised that they're re-investigating after 30 years, deep down I'm not *really* surprised.
    Yeah the wife and I watch NCIS and when I told her about it she was like "who's Robert Wagner?" Of course she knew "Dinozzo's dad" but not his real name.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah, guess who the spokesperson for our end investor is? Good ol' about to join the ranks of OJ and Beretta Robert Wagner.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I mean, who knows, anything is possible. On the other hand, that captain, who was a fucking train wreck on the today show, wrote a book about all the shit two years ago, that probably bombed, but since it's the 30 year anniversary right now, he's looking to drum up some sales.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Yeah, that host pretty much laid it on him and he looked like shit with his non answers.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Yeah the wife and I watch NCIS and when I told her about it she was like "who's Robert Wagner?" Of course she knew "Dinozzo's dad" but not his real name.
            Ahhh, youth! I have to laugh, though, because I did the exact opposite - I had to look up "Robert Wagner Dinozzo" because I don't watch NCIS! The Google search took me right to that article.

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
            I mean, who knows, anything is possible. On the other hand, that captain, who was a fucking train wreck on the today show, wrote a book about all the shit two years ago, that probably bombed, but since it's the 30 year anniversary right now, he's looking to drum up some sales.
            Well, could be that the guy is looking to drum up sales, but he did reveal this two years ago, and no one jumped on it. Did they say that he was approached by the show to be interviewed, or did he approach them? He could be money hungry, OR Robert Wagner could have offed her. Whether he's out for bucks or not, it at least is getting them to re-investigate the case, because it always did seem sketchy.

Then again, the captain could be a rabid anti-dentite (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yada_Yada)! (Ohhhh, an avatar and a user title idea... yes, yes, I'm doing it!)
            Last edited by Lisa; 11-18-2011, 11:09 AM.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I think the Captain was skiddish because if what he's saying is true it could make him an accomplice after the fact, not sure of the laws though.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I think the Captain was skiddish because if what he's saying is true it could make him an accomplice after the fact, not sure of the laws though.
                Oh, absolutely - whether Robert Wagner is guilty or not, the guy helped cover up a possible murder 30 years ago. And if he IS guilty, then the guy has helped a murderer walk around free for the afore mentioned 30 years.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• More than $4 million worth of cocaine have been seized by U.S. federal agents in Puerto Rico from a house owned by pro boxer Ivan Calderon.
                  Drug Enforcement Administration spokeswoman Laila Rico says 225 kilograms of cocaine were found when agents raided the house in the coastal town of Humacao.
                  Calderon issued a statement Wednesday to WAPA-TV in Puerto Rico denying any knowledge of the drugs. The boxer says the house was one of a number of investment properties he owns and he was not aware of any illegal activities there.
                  The house was raided earlier this week following the arrest of an alleged Puerto Rican trafficker who has been charged in Miami with smuggling cocaine into the U.S. through the Dominican Republic.

Comment

• Fake Doctor Gave Woman Butt Injections... with Concrete.

Talk about shitting bricks, huh?

OK, look, the best comedy writes itself, so somebody out there's gotta have a zinger for this. Don't make me break out Foghorn Leghorn again.

Comment

• I pity the fool who takes this woman from behind.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Her friends and loved ones refer to her as "Boom Boom".

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he put FIX A FLAT IN HER ASSSSS HOLYSHITNOJOKESNEEDEDWTFBBQLOLLERCOPTER. Hahahaha

Comment

• Oh, but they're not Neo-Nazis, right... On behalf of my home state, boys and girls, sorry about these two dolts.

Oh, and Jenny McCarthy says she'd happily date bald guys, and guys with big noses. Really? WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU 15 YEARS AGO, LADY? I was going bald, I had a job, I'm not a Hollywood pretty boy. YOU COULD HAVE CALLED!!!

Alas, Jenny, you lose once again. Got my own blonde named Jen in the interim. No, no, no tears. You snooze, you lose. Ponder your lack of inaction and question your decisions, as you fantasize about my clean-shaven cranium performing acts of pleasure to your quivering form, driving you into fits of ecstasy so profound and lingering that decorum prohibits me listing them here.

I know it's harsh, but a lesson must be learned here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              Oh, but they're not Neo-Nazis, right... On behalf of my home state, boys and girls, sorry about these two dolts.
                              My home state as well. You can't name two of your kids after all kinds of hateful evil and then say, "Oh but we don't mean it THAT way!"

Comment

• Those 2 kids are apparently very friendly with a certain Mussolini Johnson and Hiro-Hito Smith...
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X