X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I'll stop before the prolapse.
    Such a good boy...
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Anderson will however use a chainmail glove, because of the proper decorum related to the occasion.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• "Hooohhh dee derp derp derp, derpy derp derp derp, ho dee derp derp derp derp derp..."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...o_be_bloc.html
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's... it's just one of those pick-me-ups when you're down, you know? As I work to someday change jobs, make more money, buy my own apartment, even when there are days when I feel like I'm on life's eternal hamster wheel, it's somehow comforting to know, "At least I'd never mistake a block of wood with an Apple logo painted on it for an iPad."
            Last edited by Lisa; 08-30-2011, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• STEVEN SEAGAL!

CHICKEN KILLER!

PUPPY KILLER!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OK I'll admit it...if I were single I'd do her ass.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• To clarify, I wouldn't just 'do' her ass, I'd teach it the meaning of the word respect. I'd render it unshittable.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• In all seriousness (and yes, I was kidding)...I always liked her voice. 'Lion and the Cobra' was a really, REALLY good album. Current footage of her singing seems to indicate that she's still 'got it', vocally. Good for her.

Comment

• Sure he sucked during all of his seasons on Survivor. So run for Governor!
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• God, I fucking hated that guy. The way the American viewing public kissed his ass, when he was really nothing more than a self-centered gas bag.

Comment

• Yeah players from the Pearl Islands cast have said on several occasions Rupert was a total prick during that show but it didn't fit the producers' "narrative" of him being the sweet natured pirate. So that shit got cut.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• He's running for Governor of Indiana. It's not like it matters.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Here's another hype one for ya

VIP

Let's kick it

https://s3.amazonaws.com/PHR_Reports...es-Aug2011.pdf

(page 12 is where the shit hits the fan, then reconstitutes itself like a poo-encrusted T-1000, and does a belly flop back into the fan again ad infinitum)
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• RAGE!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...y_jackpot.html

Motherfuckingassholejerkoffmotherfuckerdickheaddou chebag...

Comment

Working...
                                X