No announcement yet.

The Fucked up News of the Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid joke @ Jake aside, torture of women is hard to watch. Hell torture of anyone is hard to watch.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Agreed, messing with someone's genitals - male, female, or in between - is WRONG. Any punishment one gets from fucking around with another person's privates is never harsh enough IMO.
      Unless the guilty party is a rapist or child molester. Then by all means, chop away at their privates.

Seriously.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
        I can't watch horror movies with women being tortured. It just grabs a part of my soul and fucks with it, hard.
        Definitely pass on Hostel 2 then. Unless you have fastforwarding skills like I do, the torture scenes are pretty brutal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Unless the guilty party is a rapist or child molester. Then by all means, chop away at their privates.

Seriously.
          That is pure common sense.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Speaking of Hostel-related creepiness...

Comment

• Jesus...

Comment

• Very fucked up - that's been the lead story on local news since yesterday. The story he gave about what he did to the kid is strange as shit.

Comment

• Fine. We keep Randy Quaid, you keep Celine Dion.

Deal?

Comment

• Throw in Ironside and the ghost of Maury Chaykin... then we'll talk.

Comment

• Warning: Graphic imagery in depressing link about miserable pieces of shit being miserable pieces of shit.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ah, jesus...

Comment

• ugh, fuck
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• fucking hell...
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bunch of inbred-looking pieces of shit.

Comment

• Just another immaculate nail in the coffin

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X