Comic Con '10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic Con '10

Any Big Dick wRanglers going this year? I'd love to go to this some day but it is just too smelly and would kill my bank account. I'd stab a guy to go to the CHUCK panel.

Big Dick wRanglers? Normally, it would be me and the Simi cats but tickets sold out before we even knew it.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I'll be watching online this year. *sigh*
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
        Big Dick wRanglers?
        There was a group of us playing MW2 one night all sporting the BDR clan tag. Some random asked if it stood for Big Dick wRanglers.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          There was a group of us playing MW2 one night all sporting the BDR clan tag. Some random asked if it stood for Big Dick wRanglers.
          HAHA, I forgot all about that!
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ridiculous. Probably next year. I can't keep missing out on this shit. Missed it once in the past 4 years. Gah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              HAHA, I forgot all about that!
              As did I but man that's so glorious. Right up there with "Oooh MYLANTA!"
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So all the lucky jerks at the Scott Pilgrim panel got to see the movie early. I hate them.

Also, I'm not a fighting game guy anymore but Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 looks awesome.

Comment

YES IT DOES.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So all the lucky jerks at the Scott Pilgrim panel got to see the movie early. I hate them.

Also, I'm not a fighting game guy anymore but Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 looks awesome.
                    There was also an early screening in Seattle, apparently. A friend of mine thought it was fantastic.

Comment

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/07/28/...mic-con-panel/

Wish his movies were as funny.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I like his sporty muu-muu.

Comment

I do like Kevin Smith, but he's definitely close to dwarf planet status. It's almost, almost, like watching a redux of Orson Welles, minus Welles' talent and status.

Comment

OK, I'm gonna come out and say it...I've feigned knowledge and interest in the subject long enough:

What's the deal with Scott Pilgrim? I guess it's a comic book that's been turned into a movie, but beyond that I know NOTHING. The trailers do nothing for me, so I want to know why I should give a damn about this movie.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Because it's based on a well written series of graphic novels that combine pop culture references with a touching story of a kid finding his way in the world. Or because it's fucking awesome, Edgar Wright is a great director, and not one bad word has come out about it yet.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X