Erf day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*bows*
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

*cradles the rabbit while spraying some sort of chemical into his eyes*
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I bleached a frog in my toilet this morning. It was too green for me.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

If Recycling is for Queers, than that makes Rob "Wheeler" from Cap N' Planet.

Now I need to burn these leaves.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Jake loves animal testing.

His rabbit has 45 minutes to complete 15 trig questions...

Comment

Damn, he's good.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                Jake loves animal testing.

His rabbit has 45 minutes to complete 15 trig questions...
                As the bunny looks up at Jake helplessly - "Can't I use a calculator?"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Trig's too easy. Go for higher math.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                  - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Trig's too easy. Go for higher math.
                    I never even made it to trig. I fucking hated math.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
                      I never even made it to trig. I fucking hated math.
                      FUCK A BUNCHA MATH. Seriously.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I know that feeling, why was I dumb enough to go for Pre-Calc? Terrible deicision on my part. I then stupidly went for Calc in freshman year of college. First time ever I nearly failed a class.

Comment

Such a weird, disturbing trend that the younger generation of men in the US hate/can't do math.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Trig = Sanskrit
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

THis is a trend?

I liked stats, the more I think about it. I could have done AP stats in high school (I did AP Government). Had I had some interest in being educated.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Such a weird, disturbing trend that the younger generation of men in the US hate/can't do math.

I've never been in a situation where I had to use any of that useless bullshit. I didn't go into a field that uses it, I didn't fuck girls that were math nerds, it's just so pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X