ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
    Just a lovely weekend, albeit a very drunken one.
    That's the way that all weddings should be.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I was away from work all last week due to my daughter's surgery, as well as today. So tomorrow I go back. Then I am off Wednesday for another doctor's appointment, then back to work Thursday and Friday. THEN, it's vacation until Jan 4th!! So it's like I am on a three week long week-end!! I'll still have a bit of freelance to do, but I am pretty pumped!
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Made my first D&D character together. Even with a couple of sober minors we were laughing and having a fucking ball. You fuckers all suck for not living close by so we could have amazing erotic BDR D&D sessions.

Comment

• Tonight: Unsure. It's really frickin' cold out, so we may just eat a pizza and do stuff at home.
          Saturday: Errands during the day, followed my my company's holiday party that night. I'm gonna get LIT.
          Sunday: Driving to Willmar to see the FiL and take care of business. I may need to get lit when it's all over with.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tonight: Nothing

Saturday: Going to drop off my poster to get framed, fix my eyebrows (Yeah, laugh it up) and then see Run Lola Run at Midnight

Sunday: SORCERER
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Made my first D&D character together. Even with a couple of sober minors we were laughing and having a fucking ball. You fuckers all suck for not living close by so we could have amazing erotic BDR D&D sessions.
              Fuck that. Blame Wizards for not releasing THEIR GODDAMN ONLINE COMPONENT that they were hyping like a motherfucker when 4.0 came out.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tonight: Splitting at 4, dropping my car off at STS for it's 3,000 mile checkup, then going home to loaf.
                Saturday: Pick up my car, clean the house, loaf, maybe take Jen out.
                Sunday: Hang with my best friend, more cleaning, more loafing.
                Monday: Work from home as I have my urologist appointment and get my results from my surgery.

Comment

• Tonight: DRINKING. Video Games. PODCAST
                  Tomorrow: Dinner party with Lesley's brother and his wife
                  Sunday: lounging, drinking, video games, editing
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Lesley's brother aka BILL PAXTON!
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Busy Weekend ahead!

• Cleaning and taking down the Xmas tree tonight - Get DRUNK
                      • Shopping and Dinner at TGI Fridays for a buddies birthday.
                      • NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GO PACK GO - Get DRUNK
                      • Pack for vacation! and Celebrate Mom's Birthday!!!
                      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Had family over for dinner tonight, and downloaded a ton of music. Tomorrow Brittany is going to her folks place to see them, and I plan on scrubbing down the house while she is gone. Want to ASSCREEDBRO too.

Comment

• GAME ON. COFFEE. SEND INVITES IF I"M ON NETFLIX. will be quiet now
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Billy, how did Brittany's job interview go?
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Pretty good, but it was a preliminary, and if the boss likes what the manager said then she will get a final interview next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Lesley's brother aka BILL PAXTON!
                                So true!! I won't bring it up though - I think it hurts his feelings. I don't understand why though, Bill is a good lookin guy! Maybe my brother just thinks of Bill from Aliens or something.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X