No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-laws are in town so I've eaten too much and had too many adult beverages. It's been great. We went to Target tonight and was thisclose to buying the tanker of cheese balls.

Also, finally got the tractor delivered this weekend and it. is. AWESOME.

Comment

• I didn't buy the tanker of cheese balls, but I was drunk enough at Ralphs to buy a sack of baked Cheetos.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tim, I'm glad your dad is okay! What happened?

Minnesota peeps, please be careful out there!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm such a terrible person. Gonna go with Kat to hang out with the new neighbors (all cute young blondes), so if I don't come back alive, tell errybody I love them.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I smell like booze and pussy. I dub this "The Jake."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                I'm such a terrible person. Gonna go with Kat to hang out with the new neighbors (all cute young blondes), so if I don't come back alive, tell errybody I love them.
                And there goes the scorecard. Jake, seriously, invest in some satin pajamas, a styling silk robe, high-end slippers and puff on a pipe from now on. You've reached Hef-status, my lad.

Lisa, my dad should be coming home today - he had an issue on his back end that aroused some concern (briefly thought he might have the big C, but it was unfounded, thankfully).

One serving down, 21 more to go - ah, cheese balls. Ambrosia, my little snowflakes. Ambrosia.

Comment

• ugh fuck everything hurts

Glad to hear your dad's well, Tim!

~

Comment

• Thanks, Jake! Just waiting for the call so I can go pick him up.

How'd it go with the blondes last night? Any potential hook-ups?

Comment

• Football FAIL #1:
                      - The Giants are stranded in KC because of the massive snowfall that we received. As such, the game got postponed until Monday.

Football FAIL #2:
                      - But the roof of the Metrodome has collapsed under the weight of the snow. To quote Hudson, 'That's great...that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do?'
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Good! My best to you and your family, that prostate cancer shit is scary.
                        Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        How'd it go with the blondes last night? Any potential hook-ups?
                        Very well! A particularly Amazonian (tall, not .com) lass named Amber wants to go out later this week. She's so hot and could probably kick my ass, which turns me on. Haha.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Football FAIL #1:
                        - The Giants are stranded in KC because of the massive snowfall that we received. As such, the game got postponed until Monday.

Football FAIL #2:
                        - But the roof of the Metrodome has collapsed under the weight of the snow. To quote Hudson, 'That's great...that's just fuckin' great, man. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do?'
                        Jesus. Really? Don't go all Jack Nicholson in The Shining on us, haha.

~

Comment

• in conclusion:

~

Comment

• Tim, I'm glad your dad is okay!

A good weekend! Shitty weather, just hard, constant rain today, so at long last, I cashed in on one of the movie-bets that George owes me, and we finally went to see "HP & the Deathly Hallows" - awesome stuff! George barely knows anything about the HP franchise, and I've explained a couple of things so he can follow along, but it's not enough - he at least has to see the movies from the beginning. But all that being said, he really liked it, and I freaking loved it!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Travelled down to Surrey for an old friend's wedding (lived with her for 2 years in uni). And it was lovely. A simple service - the groom starting crying during the vows - and then off to a hall for the reception. Danced the night away with Laura to a swing band doing standards. Just a lovely weekend, albeit a very drunken one.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Football FAIL #1:

Football FAIL #2:
                                Saw video of this on TV- Incredible!

But on the upside the Falcons won again

Comment

Working...
                                X