No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True, but I wasn't going to lie to a cop about drinking. Plus, I didn't want to test out how good of a detective this guy was.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      Main reason why I don't pregame. I go out by myself, which means I have to drive myself. And seeing how I had to get out of the car when I when I went though a DUI check point (No, I wasn't drunk. But I had to admit to drinking several hours before). I'd rather not go through that shit again.
      Why not be a full on CPA? You already run your personal life like one. Relax or I will tell Russ where you live. 8 pizzas for Mr Hocken.......
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You willing to put your house as a collateral for the bail bondsman, Nathan?

Comment

• I'm willing to throat kick you! Do some yoga, smoke some pot, RELAX. You're wound up tighter than dreidel.

Comment

• I'll tell you just whose wound up tight. YA FUCKIN HEAR ME!

*tones it down a smidge*

Man got my Rahm Emannuel agitated.

Comment

• Friday: See Reds, try and get dvr capacity down to 60%
              Sat: See The Social Network, watch Rally of more dvr
              Sun: See Jackass 3D, watch the Vikings game, watch Australian MotoGP race

Comment

• Jeff, you are in for a great movie with The Social Network.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  I'll tell you just whose wound up tight. YA FUCKIN HEAR ME!

*tones it down a smidge*

Man got my Rahm Emannuel agitated.
                  Simple Ed. Fare thee well.

Comment

• Let's face it, Nathan. I can't tone it down.

I'm just not metal enough.

Comment

• Had to go to a weekend work meeting while horribly hungover and working off of four hours' sleep. Rad. Gonna go to comedy class on Monday instead - going home to get stuh-oned after buying tickets to go see Jackass 3D at the Cinerama Dome. Gonna go get lunch somewhere cool afterward. Maybe Thai, maybe pizza, Hollywood is my oyster.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Got Cat, Mark, and Jago to come with me for Jackass. FUCK YES.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Going out again with Sylvia tonight. The one cougar comedienne I made out with the one time is performing at the show we're going to. This should be interesting.

~

Comment

• We talked about the cougars. Pillage, but don't move into the village.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              We talked about the cougars. Pillage, but don't move into the village.
                              Exactly. Cougars are fine to have a little fun with, but really, stick to chicks your own age. You're going to have more fun.
                              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                                Exactly. Cougars are fine to have a little fun with, but really, stick to chicks your own age. You're going to have more fun.
                                Agreed. They are cool when you are in your twenties...

Not so much when you're my age... although I did just see an infomercial with Marie Osmond last night.

Damn...

Comment

Working...
                                X