Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Recommendations:
    - Scotch eggs. Grab a map/schedule and look for the performer named Tuey on it. Go to his stage. Right next to it is the booth that sells these things. Get either the highland gravy or the horseradish.
    Gah! There is a pub here that serves these things, they are vile!!!
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      YOU LIE!

On Ceti Alpha V, there was life! A fair chance!

Comment

Then you've had shitty ones. Sorry bro!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Looks like I'm spending the weekend (and all my OT pay) putting my mom into rehab again. Wrecked her car into the garage and tore a chunk of brick out of the divider.

Comment

• Fuck me dead... I'm sorry, bro.

Comment

• Shitty. Sorry man.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Mother of fuck.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Looks like no rehab. I was hoping to put her into intensive outpatient, but they will only do that after two weeks of inpatient treatment. If they want her inpatient treatment to be the primary, and she refuses, they won't move onto outpatient. And no way in hell will she volunteer to go to the facility. Oh, did I mention that I've already paid for inpatient AND intensive outpatient before, and she refused to do the outpatient shit and went right back down the drain? Fuck me running. I wanted to have a good night, see a movie, eat some grub, fuck my girl, and sleep easy. Now I'm in a RAGE mood and just want to go to Keneally's order a pizza and drink heavily.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Looks like no rehab. I was hoping to put her into intensive outpatient, but they will only do that after two weeks of inpatient treatment. If they want her inpatient treatment to be the primary, and she refuses, they won't move onto outpatient. And no way in hell will she volunteer to go to the facility. Oh, did I mention that I've already paid for inpatient AND intensive outpatient before, and she refused to do the outpatient shit and went right back down the drain? Fuck me running. I wanted to have a good night, see a movie, eat some grub, fuck my girl, and sleep easy. Now I'm in a RAGE mood and just want to go to Keneally's order a pizza and drink heavily.
                    Don't do it Billy. Talk it out with the g/f, but don't drink to make yourself feel better about your mom's drinking, that way leads to madness.

I hadn't heard too much on the boards about your mom as of late, so I had hoped for the best as far as her sticking to some kind of regimen. I am so sorry that things continue to be bad for you Billy. Is she still employed at least?

I am at a loss as to what to suggest. If you thought a public shaming would work, I'd say to e-mail the casting directors for Intervention and try that as a last ditch thing. But my old advice still stands, you need to draw a line and stop spending your super-hard-earned money (and let's face it, you work way harder than most - your job seems very stressful) on this issue. You have your own future to live. That money is supposed to be savings-bound, correct? You are saving up to purchase a home of your own. That is what you need to focus on, if you can. I know it's tough. Everyone here is behind you.

Comment

• Thanks mang. Honestly, I have thought about calling Intervention, though I don't know if we would make great TV because I don't get emotionally exploited very easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Thanks mang. Honestly, I have thought about calling Intervention, though I don't know if we would make great TV because I don't get emotionally exploited very easily.
                        Most of the episodes I've seen, the intervening family just get really pissed off. There is sometimes crying, but mostly yelling and ultra-anger. Theraputic? Only you can be the judge of that...

I guess the trick is to just be yourself. You know damned well they will edit the shit out of everything anyways, so you might as well give them honesty and rage.

Comment

Don't do it Billy. Talk it out with the g/f, but don't drink to make yourself feel better about your mom's drinking, that way leads to madness.

I hadn't heard too much on the boards about your mom as of late, so I had hoped for the best as far as her sticking to some kind of regimen. I am so sorry that things continue to be bad for you Billy. Is she still employed at least?

I am at a loss as to what to suggest. If you thought a public shaming would work, I'd say to e-mail the casting directors for Intervention and try that as a last ditch thing. But my old advice still stands, you need to draw a line and stop spending your super-hard-earned money (and let's face it, you work way harder than most - your job seems very stressful) on this issue. You have your own future to live. That money is supposed to be savings-bound, correct? You are saving up to purchase a home of your own. That is what you need to focus on, if you can. I know it's tough. Everyone here is behind you.
                          Everything, everything EVERYTHING Mike said, Billy. Jesus, hon, I'm so sorry.
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Then you've had shitty ones. Sorry bro!
                            Matt, it's a well-known fact that eggs are popular amongst the snake cults popping up in and around the American mid-west. The act of eating an egg whole is akin to communion in the Catholic church, so it doesn't surprise me that the abomination that is the Scotch Egg is something you advocate others to eat.

Eggs in general are the gateway drug into most snake cults, after all.

Comment

Matt, it's a well-known fact that eggs are popular amongst the snake cults popping up in and around the American mid-west. The act of eating an egg whole is akin to communion in the Catholic church, so it doesn't surprise me that the abomination that is the Scotch Egg is something you advocate others to eat.

Eggs in general are the gateway drug into most snake cults, after all.
                              EGGS: the official food of Thulsa Doom
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FUCKIN DRUNK AND ABOUT TO MAKE BURGERS... YEAAAAHHHHH
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X