• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    Boys, boys, you're both pretty!
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• I spent five hours hanging around a Melrose boutique on Sunday and then watched old Chapelle show episodes with someone I met at that party on Saturday.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• My weekend was pretty sedate -

Friday night: home from work, Jen and I just loafed as we were both burnt out from our jobs. Went to bed early, slept peacefully.

Saturday: Spent some time out on the deck in the morning, taking in the glorious weather then Sloth-like behavior until the afternoon when we went to see Machete (AWESOME!) then dinner out. Came home, relaxed in front of the TV, went to bed around midnight.

Sunday: Jen ran some errands and hung out with my mom, while I hung out with my best friend in the afternoon. Came home, had dinner with Jen and we watched TV until bedtime.

Monday: Jen does more shopping with my mom (got some desperately needed new dinnerware, saved the old stuff for my best friend for his place), while I loafed around on the computer and took an afternoon nap.

Definitely needed the break this weekend. 'Course now I'm at work and can't wait until Friday night already and the promise of another relaxing weekend.

Comment

• By relaxing, he of course means serious fuckin'.

-_-

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            My weekend was pretty sedate -

Friday night: home from work, Jen and I just loafed as we were both burnt out from our jobs. Went to bed early, RAMMED LIKE BEARS peacefully.

Saturday: Spent some time out on the deck in the morning, taking in the glorious weather then Sloth-like behavior until the afternoon when we went to see Machete (AWESOME!) then dinner out. Came home, RAMMED LIKE BEARS in front of the TV, went to bed around midnight.

Sunday: Jen ran some errands and hung out with my mom, while I hung out with my best friend in the afternoon. Came home, had dinner with Jen and we RAMMED LIKE BEARS until bedtime.

Monday: Jen does more shopping with my mom (got some desperately needed new dinnerware, saved the old stuff for my best friend for his place), while I RAMMED LIKE A BEAR on the computer and took an afternoon nap.

Definitely needed the break this weekend. 'Course now I'm at work and can't wait until Friday night already and the promise of another RAM LIKE BEARS weekend.
            Fixed as per Hocken's recommendations.

Comment

• Here's hoping, Ed and Mike, here's hoping!

Yeah, this weekend was pretty dull on the sexin' front - no action, as we were both shot. Lots of hugs and kisses as always, but nothing more. Happens, what're you gonna do?

Comment

• yeah, that made me almost spit out my morning tea.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Thanks for the adjustment there Mike. The boys up in asset management need that for the meeting with the board.

Oddly enough, I kinda sorta did the same thing Tim did

Comment

• Bear is ramming?

I thought Bear was driving! How can that be?

Comment

• Saturday: Breakfast, beach, dinner with friends.
                      Sunday: Dicked around, cleaned my room, went to that barbecue/movie night with Kat. Ate a shitload of burgers and hotdogs, drank a bunch of beer, etc.
                      Monday: Helped clean up the house, hung out with Kat and her brother, ate pizza and ice cream at 11PM. Huge mistake.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tonight: unknown, but I'm fighting a bad headache. We may take it easy.
                        Tomorrow: haircut at 11am, no plans otherwise.
                        Sunday: no major plans, but we have my brother's 50th birthday party at 5pm over at Bunny's. My alcohol consumption may be legendary.

I wanted to do some fun stuff this weekend but my headache is making me think that it may end up being a LAY AROUND AND SCRATCH kinda deal. The weather is going to be fairly cold so I may go that route anyways, headache or no.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Tonight: freelance while my wife and eldest go to a wedding rehearsal for my wife's sister's wedding. Youngest will be at a sleepover starting right after school.

Tomorrow: My wife's sister's wedding.

Sunday: ??

Monday: PROFITS!

Comment

• Working with some sumi ink and my new Gillott nibs.

Expecting weird shit/losing my deposit on this shitshack when it ends up looking like I had an cephalopod fuckparty.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If I am indeed landlocked, I'll probably try and work on my script.

Comment

• Do it. We're all havin' a creative night.

(Aside for those Halo: Reacharound kids...)
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X