No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently won't be doing much, as a cold has decided to visit me and I feel like shit. I hate when they come out of nowhere like that!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Drink a shot of Irish whiskey and take a hot shower. Works wonders.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Waiting to see if Hurricane Earl is gonna screw up my plans tonight. If so, Machete matinee for me and Jen followed by lunch afterwards on Saturday!

Comment

• I'd say drink 2 shots, but that's just me.

Going to see my parents for the last time of the year (they'll come over instead), as the wife won't be able to tolerate 5 hours of travel after that, due to the pregency, and she hardly want to deliver in the National Park and have a fox steal her placenta after the birth and all that shit. Damn this is far.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Huh. Maybe I will. My dad just bought some of the 'good stuff' as he called it(Lagavulin or Laphroaig, probably). And I hate whisky, but maybe if it'll knock me out...
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Well both of these are as potent as you'll ever taste, Whisky-wise.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Feel better, Ingrid!

I don't think a *ton* is going to be happening this weekend. Both George and I are flat-ass broke (him due to some fairly pricey car repairs. Me from various baby and wedding gifts that all hit at once), so he may take some overtime at work. And while I wait for him to get off from his shift, I'll probably clean that horrendous little hovel I call "the apartment."
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Except I said Irish whiskey, not Scotch.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Same boat as Lisa - paid bills the past couple of days, have enough to take Jen out to the movies and lunch or dinner tonight or tomorrow. After that, loafing and cleaning for the remainder of the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                      Except I said Irish whiskey, not Scotch.
                      Ding! Irish Whiskey = Jameson, Bushmills, etc.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Of which my recommendation (slight though it may be) would be Bushmills Black. It'll not only kill a cold but it'll put hair on your chest.

Comment

• For today:

Machete
                          And perhaps a fitness class

For Saturday
                          Par-tayyyy

Sunday:
                          ???

Monday
                          Profit

And at somepoint, record a new episode.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Well, it would explain his hairdo.

Comment

• My ideal weekend this weekend would be some solitude, followed by some board gaming. But I think I am going camping yet again. It's my wife's favourite thing, and since her mom bought the trailer, we sort of feel compelled to use it.
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X