ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I FEEL SO PRETTY.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

Uhhhhhh, yeah.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I was hooked!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The story of GO was actually about the life of Rob at age 18. He in fact tried to score a drug deal with Timothy Olyphant.

Comment

• GO actually got the rave shit right, at least during the credits....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              The story of GO was actually about the life of Rob at age 18. He in fact tried to score breakfast cereal off Timothy Olyphant.
              done...

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                GO actually got the rave shit right, at least during the credits....
                What?

WHAT???!!!
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What do you mean what, Matt?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                    done...
                    Something about that post.........something..............evil...
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• You never tried to score breakfast ceral off of Timothy Olyphant? Let me tell ya, Nathan. Olyphant has the best breakfast cereal. Shit, is pharmacy pure.

Comment

You never tried to score breakfast ceral off of Timothy Olyphant? Let me tell ya, Nathan. Olyphant has the best breakfast cereal. Shit, is pharmacy pure.
                        I understand his stuff's chock full of essential vitamins and minerals, too!

Comment

You never tried to score breakfast ceral off of Timothy Olyphant? Let me tell ya, Nathan. Olyphant has the best breakfast cereal. Shit, is pharmacy pure.
                          Shit is WAY crisp!

Never goes soggy in milk!

Comment

• Yeah, I've dealt with Olyphant before. Thanks to him, I had a Pop Tart monkey on my back for over a decade. "Part of a balanced breakfast," he said. Fuckin' guy.

Comment

• Shit is WAY crisp!

Never goes soggy in milk!
                              Bull-shit, that's only a rumor created by the feds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                We had that heat wave as well. We all ROASTED on my wedding day...indeed, one of my groomsmen almost passed out from the heat during the limo ride to the reception. We often joke about the fact that more people drank water than booze at our reception.
                                I absolutely give you total credit that you and the wife didn't just put on some shorts, sandals and tank tops, and elope to someplace cool!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X