No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe that 11 years ago when Matt was getting married I was watching Mystery Men.....twice.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• When Matt was getting married I was unsuccessfully trying to plow this one girl in my Chemistry class.

GOOD TRACK RECORD, BRAH.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• 11 years ago, I was getting my money together for my wife's engagement ring. She never saw it coming!

Comment

• Where were you in July of 1999 while Matt was getting married to the misses?

Comment

• Thanks guys!
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Honduras...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Where were you in July of 1999 while Matt was getting married to the misses?
                Roasting my ass off in my apartment in Forest Hills during a horrendous heat wave, and watching the CNN coverage of the recovery of John-John, Carolyn, Carolyn's sister and the remains of their plane from the ocean a couple days before. Sorry to be a downer, but you asked.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Little York Pizza.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                    Roasting my ass off in my apartment in Forest Hills during a horrendous heat wave, and watching the CNN coverage of the recovery of John-John, Carolyn, Carolyn's sister and the remains of their plane from the ocean a couple days before. Sorry to be a downer, but you asked.
                    We had that heat wave as well. We all ROASTED on my wedding day...indeed, one of my groomsmen almost passed out from the heat during the limo ride to the reception. We often joke about the fact that more people drank water than booze at our reception.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I do remember that, my dad picked me up from work and said that John-John's plane went into the ocean. We had El Pollo Loco for lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        Where were you in July of 1999 while Matt was getting married to the misses?
                        Watching American Pie and taking numerous mental notes on Shannon Elizabeth.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I was probably doing alot of K.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I was probably doing alot of K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I was probably doing alot of K.
                              Post/AV
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• haha.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X