ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goose liver?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yes...

Goose liver.

Eminently nom-able.

Comment

• Ummm. I dont know about that. Does it taste like regular liver and do you eat it on crackers- or how is it served? Those puffed cheetos sound pretty good to me.

Comment

• PUFFED CHEETOS!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            Yes...

Goose liver.

Eminently nom-able.
            Someone who disagrees...

2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It is eaten alone. To combine it with any lesser foodstuff would diminish the experience...

Comment

• Doing some pre-Expendables stuff at the shooting range with my dad (ex-Navy), brother-in-law (retired cop), and my mother-in-law's boyfriend (ex-Marine) tomorrow. Sunday, I'm going with my folks to afternoon mass. Other than that, lounging around this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  Doing some pre-Expendables stuff at the shooting range with my dad (ex-Navy), brother-in-law (retired cop), and my mother-in-law's boyfriend (ex-Marine) tomorrow.
                  Not to diminish their accomplishments, but none of them ever had to fight off a battalion of crazed monkeys with a broom handle while hanging onto the bed of a pickup truck going at top speed!
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• I should go shoot some things as well... it's almost as good as rubbing one out as a stress reliever.

Comment

• Saturday:
                      - I'm working at midnight tonight for the US Server release. I SHOULD be done around 2am or so.
                      - I have a company picnic tomorrow from Noon until 4. I'm not sure if we're going (or for how long), but it would be free grub and booze.
                      - Tomorrow is our 11th anniversary, so we're going out to eat at 7pm. My brother's anniversary is on Tuesday (the 27th), so we invited him and his wife to join us for dinner.

Sunday:
                      - Possibly driving to Willmar to visit the in-laws. I'm praying that this isn't necessary.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, and your brother and his wife, Matt!

Comment

• HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

You should celebrate by bringing your wife to work tonight, and taking her in a manly fashion on your boss's desk.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary to Matt and the Mrs.!

Comment

• Just taking the car in for an oil change. I want an explanation as to why I should pay for wheel balancing.

There's also a beach day on Saturday. But the social group president set the thing up in Long Beach. .___.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Happy Anniversary!

Write her a letter about what she means to you- how you view her. Thats heady stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X