No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now what do we define as vices? We going by catholic rules here?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Harsh divide on smoking in the gaybourhood. No gray area (or at least in my experience).
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• A recent study said WeHo had the highest smoking rates in the county. Well, no shit.

Next to business students, art students, and the french. Gays are massive smokers.

Comment

• Also, I don't give a shit what you guys do. Smoke, don't smoke, doesn't bother me. Fuck people that complain either way.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            YOU'RE POISONING MY AIR
            Never conclusively proven... try harder.

*lights a Camel*

Ahhhh... satisfying!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Next to business students, art students, and the french. Gays are massive smokers.
              We have lots of stress. Plus, we make it look chic (more so than the French).
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Poisioning the air, eh?

Then don't come to LA.

We have lots of stress. Plus, we make it look chic (more so than the French).
                I know right, how can I lose these five pounts in three days so I can fit into these True Religion jeans I just bought. *gay sigh*

Comment

A recent study said WeHo had the highest smoking rates in the county. Well, no shit.

Fuck the French... they hold their smokes funny. I guess to prevent injuries to their 'surrendering' hand.

Comment

• I just need to stop rationalizing my shit if I'm really going to quit.

Example:
                    : WELL I'M PRETTY DRUNK AND CIGARETTES SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA BESIDES AMERICAN SPIRITS ARE HEALTHY
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      Example:
                      : WELL I'M PRETTY DRUNK AND CIGARETTES SOUND LIKE A GOOD IDEA BESIDES AMERICAN SPIRITS ARE HEALTHY
                      That's how I scored my last make out session. Ha ha

Comment

I know right, how can I lose these five pounts in three days so I can fit into these True Religion jeans I just bought. *gay sigh*
                        If you copped to that, then you're going to fucking love the question I left for you...

*evil cackle*

Comment

• That was a weak attempt at acting. I'd never drop more than $50 on jeans.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                            Never conclusively proven... try harder.

*lights a Camel*

Ahhhh... satisfying!

I only quit thanks to my mom having a heart attack.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My apologies...

I did not know.

Comment

• haha, it's cool. She STILL smokes. HARDKOR

Comment

Working...
                                X