No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this shows my age more than anything, but what's a foam party?

George and I tried out a new restaurant in my neighborhood for dinner. It was fine - the food was good, but not amazing. But it's just so good to have someplace new in my hood to get a bite to eat! Other than our basic old standards, there's really not a lot in Queens.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Small room.

Lots of people.

Bubble bath.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Aaaaahhh... gotcha. Got the whooole picture.

So, I have a baby shower to go to today. I just pulled up the invite again to double check the address and the time, and I noticed for the first time that there was a dress code, which - really? I have to be reminded to dress nicely for a baby shower?

Here's the best part. Here's how it read: "Dress is pretty". Yup - "dress is pretty." Oh... well. I'm glad I checked so I can bust out a dress. I had been planning on going to a baby shower in a Grateful Dead tee shirt, cargo pants, and the night-guard I sleep with still on my teeth. Whew!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• "Dress is pretty"? Who wrote these fucking invitations, Koko the Ape?
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
            "Dress is pretty"? Who wrote these fucking invitations, Koko the Ape?
            I know, right? I mean, to be fair, I've seen invites where the wording is "Dress is Formal." "Dress is Casual". Normally, it's worded "Dress: Formal". But "Dress is Pretty"? Like, how else was I planning on showing up? Maybe I'll sit there and pass judgement on any improperly attired attendees: "Tsk tsk tsk... dress is not pretty."
            Last edited by Lisa; 06-20-2010, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• Well, the foam party was an experience. After I was done, I sped back to my place so I can shower.

Basically if you don't like crowds or the risk of germs. Don't go!
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That means people were fuckin', huh.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Fucking in foam. Lots of foam fucking.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There may have been, I was just concerned about not getting my feet broken from being stomped on.

Comment

• sunburnt from fishing. OUCH.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• just walked from the apartment (6th and Burnside) to 3rd and Fairfax, north to Melrose, then to Melrose and Formosa, and then back the same way. 5.25 miles. Jesus christ it's hot out there. Of course there were tons of hot women, so I'm going to go for an even longer walk here in about an hour.

~

Comment

• No in-laws this weekend. It really doesn't matter WHAT happens, it's gonna be a great weekend.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• More filming and conducting an interview on Sunday.

Still won't make the USA v. Ghana match

Comment

• Possibly hanging out with Lesley's parents, recording new episodes, hopefully get out to the park for some outside time, sex, more sex, booze and vidja games.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• which park, Rob? The wife unit and I are hoping to maybe hit the Arboretum AND/OR Lake Calhoun this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X