Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sounds pretty damn good Tim.

Comment

• Thanks, Bill! This year's been punching me in the face since it started, but I've hit a temporary moment of calm, so I'm relishing it. Even my boss is taking Monday off - he's got a bunch of stuff lined up that it warrants him keeping the shop closed Monday, plus my taking the day off keeps my rampant overtime under control for the next week or two.

My best friend has a buddy working Monster Mania on Saturday, so we're getting in free as a result! Woot!

Comment

• Damn! Have fun, Tim!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Monster Mania was kind of "meh". Crowded as fuck - probably the most packed it's ever been. Not a lot I was interested in merchandise-wise, did get to see a few celebs, though.

No autographs or photos - lines were enormous, prices were way too much. Biggest draw was John Cusack - he was upstairs for photo ops ($80 to start) and had a waiting room set up for his fans.

Comment

• Working this weekend......Haven't gotten the first call yet today. Feels fucking strange.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You just jinxed it.

Comment

• Only ended up doing 3 yesterday so I wouldn't call it jinxed as I usually do about 7 or 8 on a saturday. :-D
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wife is sick. Hoping it isn't that nasty flu that's going around (there seems to be a casual one that burns out in 3 days and a really bad one that takes about 2 weeks). Her cough is making it sound more like the pneumonia that she had 2 years ago...yeesh.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Wife is sick. Hoping it isn't that nasty flu that's going around (there seems to be a casual one that burns out in 3 days and a really bad one that takes about 2 weeks). Her cough is making it sound more like the pneumonia that she had 2 years ago...yeesh.
                    3 other people got flu the same week I did. That shit is seriously going around.

Comment

• Very solid weekend. Got our hiking bags for Big Bend, and looked at trails we are taking again. My friend tested out shooting the sky down south so we can get a lot of good shots of a totally light adverse sky. Beat Nier for ending A, and got a good chunk through B. Saturday morning went on a long walk on one of our city trails, then had awesome breakfast. After breakfast I got in the garage and broke PR on my deadlift. Had to play good boyfriend and go to Sarah's friends birthday, but it was small and we only had to be there a couple hours. Only bummer was we wanted to see Raw and Colossal, and Drafthouse had zero screenings we could make without buying tickets to movie marathons.

Comment

• Final running around preparing for Big Bend. Couple decent meals. Some video games. Decent weekend, but I am just so ready to get on the road.

Comment

• Wife is still sick as a dog with a huge, nasty cough. She's come close to passing out from coughing a few times. Ugh.

Comment

• Safe travels, Bill!

Hope the Mrs. feels better soon, Matt!

Comment

• All packed and ready for the desert. Friends are on their way with the 4WD Pathfinder we rented for the desert, and we are going to load up groceries and the stuff we don't need with us in the car to save time in the morning. We gotta be on the road by 5AM, so the less time spent loading shit the better. I shall return Tuesday.

Comment

• Have fun man! Say hi to the half naked Indian for me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X