No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn sorry to hear about your wife's dad, Matt.

Comment

• Sorry Matt.

So yeah, I'm back.

New Orleans was fantastic.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Dude..why are you back already from New Orleans? Today is the day to be there!
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh, shit, is today Mardi Gras?
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• New Orleans is a piss city.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Oh, shit, is today Mardi Gras?
              Fat Tuesday today I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                New Orleans is a piss city.

Baltimore is an open sewer of a city.
                Atlantic City is a piss city.
                New Orleans is a Waffle House waitress telling you about her Herpes of a city.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking hated New Orleans.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's because you hang out on Bourbon Street.

Heh. I liked the place a lot. I spent more than half the time not in tourist shit, and avoid the French Quarter except for a day. And even then, Bourbon street sucked ass. Ugh.

Comment

• We did New Orleans in 2002, I think. Had a fun time spending a day there as I recall. No great shakes, just a quick day doing the touristy shit.

No boobs, though.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well I saw boobs. And drank. And ate.

Comment

• Mardi Gras is next week!

Lent starts a week from tomorrow.

The reason I know? It's one of the very few times my birthday doesn't fall in Lent.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Dude..why are you back already from New Orleans? Today is the day to be there!
                            Flights, and last week, my parents were taking the kids. They had 2 days off school, so the timing was optimal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Fucking hated New Orleans.
                              I think you're the first person I've ever heard say this.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Horror Convention season begins for me starting Saturday (kicks off a three day weekend for me!). Going to Monster Mania in Cherry Hill, but the costs for autographs/photos this go round are a bit nuts.

NJ Horrorcon is a maybe at this point, Chiller Theatre looks a bit more likely.

Following it up on Sunday with the family going to Island Heights to pay our respects to Jen's mom - we got her final resting place's location earlier in the week (she's a couple of miles off the coast). Monday is a doctor's appointment with the rest of the day off so I can relax a bit before going back to work Tuesday (the past couple of weeks have been a bit chaotic to say the least, so I need to de-stress, as does my boss - we usually are closed to the public on Mondays anyway).

Comment

Working...
                                X